Angelmelody

bonus_script by cydh

This script command is from rathena  created by cydh ,I convert it to herc

*bonus_script "<script code>",<duration>{,<flag>{,<type>{,<status_icon>{,<char_id>}}}};This command will attach a script to a player for a given duration, in seconds.After that time, the script will automatically expire. The same bonus cannot bestacked. By default, this bonus will be stored on `bonus_script` table when playerlogs out.Note that the maximum number of 'bonus_script' commands that can run simultaneouslyfor a player is 20 (MAX_PC_BONUS_SCRIPT in 'src/common/mmo.h').Flags: (Default is 0)	&1: Remove when dead.	&2: Removable by Dispell.	&4: Removable by Clearance.	&8: Remove when player logs out.Types:	This will be used to decide negative or positive buff for 'debuff_on_logout'.	0: Ignore the buff type and won't be removed if the flag is not &8 (Default)	1: Buff	2: DebuffStatus_icon: See "Status Icon" section in 'db/const.txt'. Default is SI_BLANK (-1).Example:	// Apple gives you +5 Str bonus for 1 minute when it's consumed.	512,Apple,Apple,0,15,,20,,,,,0xFFFFFFFF,63,2,,,,,,{ bonus_script "{ bonus bStr,5; }",60; },{},{}

download: bonus script.patch

---- Table structure for table `bonus_script`--CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `bonus_script` (  `char_id` varchar(11) NOT NULL,  `script` varchar(1024) NOT NULL,  `tick` varchar(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',  `flag` varchar(3) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',  `type` char(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',  `icon` varchar(3) NOT NULL DEFAULT '-1') ENGINE=InnoDB;
Edited by Angelmelody

*bonus_script "<script code>",<duration>{,<flag>{,<type>{,<status_icon>{,<char_id>}}}};This command will attach a script to a player for a given duration, in seconds.After that time, the script will automatically expire. The same bonus cannot bestacked

do it accept -1 for infinite duration?

Edited by evilpuncker

I used this quite a lot when I was still on rathena forum

but one thing that bugs me is ...

*bonus_script "<script code>",<duration>{,<flag>{,<type>{,<status_icon>{,<char_id>}}}};

This command will attach a script to a player for a given duration, in seconds.

After that time, the script will automatically expire. The same bonus cannot be

stacked. By default, this bonus will be stored on `bonus_script` table when player

logs out.

let's say I finished a quest, and I get a bonus bstr, 10;

then I went into an event, which gives another bonus bstr,10;

it doesn't stack

that part needs to be revise a little bit

@evilpuncker

seems no

dur = 1000 * abs(script_getnum(st,3));
http://www.cprogramming.com/fod/abs.html

I tried on rathena test server

prontera,162,180,5	script	asdf	100,{	bonus_script "{ bonus bStr,5; }",-1;	end;}
I get bonus +5 str for 1 second

the one who made this release should be fixing this

i have a problem on this part .. can you help me please.. 

2d6kz8g.jpg

Why don't you ignore the part status_calc_pc(sd, SCO_NONE);

i have a problem on this part .. can you help me please.. 

2d6kz8g.jpg

pc.c inside  pc_setoption function

pc.c@@ -8091,6 +8091,13 @@ int pc_setoption(struct map_session_data *sd,int type) 		clif->sc_end(&sd->bl,sd->bl.id,AREA,SI_WUGRIDER); 		status_calc_pc(sd,SCO_NONE); 	}+	+	if( (sd->class_&MAPID_THIRDMASK) == MAPID_MECHANIC ) {+		if( type&OPTION_MADOGEAR && !(p_type&OPTION_MADOGEAR) )+			pc->bonus_script_clear(sd,BONUS_FLAG_REM_ON_MADOGEAR); // cydh bonus_script+		else if( !(type&OPTION_MADOGEAR) && p_type&OPTION_MADOGEAR )+			pc->bonus_script_clear(sd,BONUS_FLAG_REM_ON_MADOGEAR); // cydh bonus_script+	}  	if( (type&OPTION_MADOGEAR && !(p_type&OPTION_MADOGEAR)) 	|| (!(type&OPTION_MADOGEAR) && p_type&OPTION_MADOGEAR) ) {

*bonus_script "<script code>",<duration>{,<flag>{,<type>{,<status_icon>{,<char_id>}}}};This command will attach a script to a player for a given duration, in seconds.After that time, the script will automatically expire. The same bonus cannot bestacked

do it accept -1 for infinite duration?

temporary patch for infinite duration when duration set to -1

infinite duration.patch

got warning with gcc on centos

pc.c: In function 'pc_bonus_script_clear':pc.c:10858: warning: suggest parentheses around && within ||char.c: In function 'bonus_script_save':char.c:5070: warning: format '%d' expects type 'int', but argument 5 has type 'uint64'char.c:5076: warning: too many arguments for format

got warning with gcc on centos

pc.c: In function 'pc_bonus_script_clear':pc.c:10858: warning: suggest parentheses around && within ||char.c: In function 'bonus_script_save':char.c:5070: warning: format '%d' expects type 'int', but argument 5 has type 'uint64'char.c:5076: warning: too many arguments for format

windows dont have that warning,but I can try to fix

for 1st warning

pc.c in pc_bonus_script_clear function 

find

if (&sd->bonus_script[i] && sd->bonus_script[i].script &&			(sd->bonus_script[i].flag&flag || //Remove bonus script based on e_bonus_script_flags			(sd->bonus_script[i].type &&			(flag&BONUS_FLAG_REM_BUFF && sd->bonus_script[i].type == 1) || //Remove bonus script based on buff type			(flag&BONUS_FLAG_REM_DEBUFF && sd->bonus_script[i].type == 2)))) //Remove bonus script based on debuff type
replace with
		if(&sd->bonus_script[i] && sd->bonus_script[i].script && 			(sd->bonus_script[i].flag&flag || //Remove bonus script based on e_bonus_script_flags				(sd->bonus_script[i].type && 					((flag&BONUS_FLAG_REM_BUFF && sd->bonus_script[i].type == 1) || //Remove bonus script based on buff type					 (flag&BONUS_FLAG_REM_DEBUFF && sd->bonus_script[i].type == 2) //Remove bonus script based on debuff type					)				)			)		  )
for another warning

Can you post line 5070 and 5076 in your char.c ?

Edited by Angelmelody

5070 : StrBuf->Printf(&buf,"('%d','%s','%d','%d','%d',",cid,esc_script,bs.tick,bs.flag,bs.type);5076 : ShowInfo("Saved %d bonus_script for char_id: %dn",count,cid,bs.icon);

char.c.diff

5070 : StrBuf->Printf(&buf,"('%d','%s','%d','%d','%d',",cid,esc_script,bs.tick,bs.flag,bs.type);5076 : ShowInfo("Saved %d bonus_script for char_id: %dn",count,cid,bs.icon);
char.c.diff

find

StrBuf->Printf(&buf,"('%d','%s','%d','%d','%d',",cid,esc_script,bs.tick,bs.flag,bs.type);

change to

StrBuf->Printf(&buf,"('%d','%s','%u','%d','%d',",cid,esc_script,bs.tick,bs.flag,bs.type);

find

ShowInfo("Saved %d bonus_script for char_id: %dn",count,cid,bs.icon);

change to

ShowInfo("Saved %d bonus_script for char_id: %dn",count,cid);

char.c: In function 'bonus_script_save':char.c:5070: warning: format '%u' expects type 'unsigned int', but argument 5 has type 'uint64'

changed uint64 tick; to unsigned int tick; in mmo.h removed the warning (is it right? about compatible compiler, source here) but what the difference '%u' and '%d' ?

Edited by Litro

char.c: In function 'bonus_script_save':char.c:5070: warning: format '%u' expects type 'unsigned int', but argument 5 has type 'uint64'
changed uint64 tick; to unsigned int tick; in mmo.h removed the warning (is it right? about compatible compiler, source here) but what the difference '%u' and '%d' ?
WRONG WAY..(by chantging uint64 to unsigned int, you are lowering the limit of that variable, which can cause undesirable effects.)

instead change that

%u

To

%" PRIu64 "

p.s: the priu64 should be outside the quotes, and not inside the quotes.

%d - int, supporting 2.14bil

%u - unsigned int, supporting 0-4.xx bil

Uint64 - supproting till billions of billions (correct this one, if I am wrong :P)

WRONG WAY..(by chantging uint64 to unsigned int, you are lowering the limit of that variable, which can cause undesirable effects.)

instead change that

%u

To

%" PRIu64 "

Uint64 - supproting till billions of billions (correct this one, if I am wrong :P)

i have change it back to uint64 tick; and change the code like this and warning not appear

StrBuf->Printf(&buf,"('%d','%s','%llu','%d','%d',",cid,esc_script,bs.tick,bs.flag,bs.type)

i use %llu since the format used same by %d or %s and it says the same for %" PRIu64 ", and the "p.s: the priu64 should be outside the quotes, and not inside the quotes",im not sure how to write it into the code..

instead change that

%u

To

%" PRIu64 "

i have change it back to uint64 tick; and change the code like this and warning not appear

StrBuf->Printf(&buf,"('%d','%s','%llu','%d','%d',",cid,esc_script,bs.tick,bs.flag,bs.type)
i use %llu since the format used same by %d or %s and it says the same for %" PRIu64 ", and the "p.s: the priu64 should be outside the quotes, and not inside the quotes",im not sure how to write it into the code..

try this ? (I merge bs.icon into one line)

StrBuf->Printf(&buf,"('%d','%s','%"PRId64"','%"PRIu8"','%d','%d')",cid,esc_script,bs.tick,bs.flag,bs.type,bs.icon);

Edited by Angelmelody

StrBuf->Printf(&buf,"('%d','%s','%"PRId64"','%"PRIu8"','%d','%d')",cid,esc_script,bs.tick,bs.flag,bs.type,bs.icon);

Then i have to replace 2 line right ?

Find :

StrBuf->Printf(&buf,"('%d','%s','%llu','%d','%d',",cid,esc_script,bs.tick,bs.flag,bs.type);StrBuf->Printf(&buf, "'%d')", bs.icon);

Into :

Edited by Litro

Find :

StrBuf->Printf(&buf,"('%d','%s','%llu','%d','%d',",cid,esc_script,bs.tick,bs.flag,bs.type);StrBuf->Printf(&buf, "'%d')", bs.icon);

Into :

humhum,  I think its no need to divide into two lines

ouch!..forgot to say, PRId64(for thoese who already patched #8) and PRIu64 (for those who dosnt patched #8) 

Edited by Angelmelody

Find :

Into :

humhum,  I think its no need to divide into two lines

ouch!..forgot to say, PRId64(for thoese who already patched #8) and PRIu64 (for those who dosnt patched #8) 

will you update the first post with issues fixed? =D

any update please?.. im having error when recompiling .... im using the latest revision

I m using fresh emulator and don't have this mod so can't maintain it now

any update please?.. im having error when recompiling .... im using the latest revision

I Have problems With rAmod

im tryed your mod to -1 fix) but i have problems 

If you dont Understand Say me pls I give you links with my elulator) try pls but this mod is very very important for me

Ошибка	7	error C2065: timer: необъявленный идентификатор (..srcmapscript.c)	C:UsersСерыйDesktopTiamat 9970srcmapscript.c	21270	1	map-serverОшибка	8	error C2223: выражение слева от "->gettick" должно указывать на структуру или объединение (..srcmapscript.c)	C:UsersСерыйDesktopTiamat 9970srcmapscript.c	21270	1	map-serverОшибка	9	error C1903: не удается восстановить после предыдущих ошибок; остановка компиляции (..srcmapscript.c)	C:UsersСерыйDesktopTiamat 9970srcmapscript.c	21270	1	map-serverПредупреждение	10	warning C4244: функция: преобразование "int64" в "unsigned int", возможна потеря данных (..srcmapstatus.c)	C:UsersСерыйDesktopTiamat 9970srcmapstatus.c	3235	1	map-serverОшибка	4	error C2065: timerdata: необъявленный идентификатор (..srcmapchrif.c)	C:UsersСерыйDesktopTiamat 9970srcmapchrif.c	1974	1	map-serverОшибка	5	error C2223: выражение слева от "->tick" должно указывать на структуру или объединение (..srcmapchrif.c)	C:UsersСерыйDesktopTiamat 9970srcmapchrif.c	1974	1	map-serverОшибка	6	error C1903: не удается восстановить после предыдущих ошибок; остановка компиляции (..srcmapchrif.c)	C:UsersСерыйDesktopTiamat 9970srcmapchrif.c	1974	1	map-serverОшибка	1	error C2065: timerdata: необъявленный идентификатор (..srcmapchrif.c)	C:UsersСерыйDesktopTiamat 9970srcmapchrif.c	1970	1	map-serverПредупреждение	2	warning C4047: ==: "int" отличается по уровням косвенного обращения от "void *" (..srcmapchrif.c)	C:UsersСерыйDesktopTiamat 9970srcmapchrif.c	1970	1	map-serverОшибка	3	error C2223: выражение слева от "->tick" должно указывать на структуру или объединение (..srcmapchrif.c)	C:UsersСерыйDesktopTiamat 9970srcmapchrif.c	1970	1	map-server
Edited by Fizik

@@Fizik

this mod was converted to hercules source, so better use the one in rAthena since your emulator is not based on hercules

@@Fizik

this mod was converted to hercules source, so better use the one in rAthena since your emulator is not based on hercules

Can you Help me i dont have mod for Rathena((( But this is very importand for me(( Help plsss

If you dont Understand Say me pls I give you links with my elulator) try pls but this mod is very very important for me

Ошибка	7	error C2065: timer: необъявленный идентификатор (..srcmapscript.c)	C:UsersСерыйDesktopTiamat 9970srcmapscript.c	21270	1	map-serverОшибка	8	error C2223: выражение слева от "->gettick" должно указывать на структуру или объединение (..srcmapscript.c)	C:UsersСерыйDesktopTiamat 9970srcmapscript.c	21270	1	map-serverОшибка	9	error C1903: не удается восстановить после предыдущих ошибок; остановка компиляции (..srcmapscript.c)	C:UsersСерыйDesktopTiamat 9970srcmapscript.c	21270	1	map-serverПредупреждение	10	warning C4244: функция: преобразование "int64" в "unsigned int", возможна потеря данных (..srcmapstatus.c)	C:UsersСерыйDesktopTiamat 9970srcmapstatus.c	3235	1	map-serverОшибка	4	error C2065: timerdata: необъявленный идентификатор (..srcmapchrif.c)	C:UsersСерыйDesktopTiamat 9970srcmapchrif.c	1974	1	map-serverОшибка	5	error C2223: выражение слева от "->tick" должно указывать на структуру или объединение (..srcmapchrif.c)	C:UsersСерыйDesktopTiamat 9970srcmapchrif.c	1974	1	map-serverОшибка	6	error C1903: не удается восстановить после предыдущих ошибок; остановка компиляции (..srcmapchrif.c)	C:UsersСерыйDesktopTiamat 9970srcmapchrif.c	1974	1	map-serverОшибка	1	error C2065: timerdata: необъявленный идентификатор (..srcmapchrif.c)	C:UsersСерыйDesktopTiamat 9970srcmapchrif.c	1970	1	map-serverПредупреждение	2	warning C4047: ==: "int" отличается по уровням косвенного обращения от "void *" (..srcmapchrif.c)	C:UsersСерыйDesktopTiamat 9970srcmapchrif.c	1970	1	map-serverОшибка	3	error C2223: выражение слева от "->tick" должно указывать на структуру или объединение (..srcmapchrif.c)	C:UsersСерыйDesktopTiamat 9970srcmapchrif.c	1970	1	map-server

this symbol  '->' is the feature of hooking function  on Herc  and not compatible with rathena , you have  to manually covert 

into the corresponding function on rathena

Edited by Angelmelody

this symbol  '->' is the feature of hooking function  on Herc  and not compatible with rathena , you have  to manually covert 

into the corresponding function on rathena

And what a symbol instead of '->' ???

Edited by Fizik

Okey) all done
can give you an example, I would want that bonus has never lost
That's what I write but After reconnect bonus will be lost
,{ bonus_script "{ bonus bStr,50;  bonus bVit,50;  bonus bInt,50; }",-1,512,{},{}
Help pls)