Rytech

Summer 2 Costume Job

This is a recent discovery so I don't know if its exclusive to jRO or not, but thats where I found this data at. Today I present to you yet another costume job I found and it shocked me to see this.

Costume Class - Summer (Or Summer 2 if you wanna call it that)

Summer2Outfit_zps5a7efc32.jpg

No your not seeing things. Its another summer outfit and a really good looking one too. Information

Job ID - Tag and ID confirmed

SUMMER2 = 30

OPTION Mask - Unknown, but its likely this since all costume outfits require one....

*Edit* - This is confirmed to not exist. This outfit and future outfits use a status ID and a value to display. Check post below.

OPTION_SUMMER2 = 0x20000000

Note: To the dev's, I don't have any data on the official mask but ill let you know once I get a confirm on it. Its gotta be this one since nothing else came out that would require one after the Oktoberfest one was added.

Summer 2 Sprite Files

Summer2 Sprites.rar

The patch file the sprites were found in is dated July 22, 2014 which means we likely need a client of that date or higher to see it in game. Enjoy.

Giving a update on this. I just confirmed that this outfit does not use a option mask. It appearance is displayed the same way as how rental mounts are shown. Here's the info you need to properly display.

// Status IDDRESS_UP = 856,

// Enum Table For Outfits - val1DRESS_UP_SUMMER_EVNET2 =  0x1,

Here's how it works. To start, you need to use the 2015-05-13 client or newer for this (Didn't test with October 2014). While in game, type the following command....

@displaystatus 856 1 1 1

You should appear in the outfit. The 1 at the end is the val1 which sets what outfit you will appear in. But currently only 1 outfit is in the table at this time. They noticed they were running out of OPTION masks and went with a better way to add future outfits. So to make a player appear in the outfit, the status has to be started with a val1 value of 1.