AnnieRuru

Maintenance mode

I think this plugin needs a little revamp

now that plugin can also hook login server, its better to hook login->authok this time

during that time plugin can only hook to map-server, but now all 3 can

@@AnnieRuru @@Dastgir

hello i got a problem and i need some help

this is my first time inserting a plugin on my server

i dont know if i need to debug or release so i tried both

in debug i got this

1>------ Build started: Project: maintenance, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
1>  maintenance.c
1>d:developingserversidechaos roherculessrcmappc.h(8): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'map/battle.h': No such file or directory
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

in release i got this

1>------ Rebuild All started: Project: maintenance, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
1>  maintenance.c
1>..srcpluginsmaintenance.c(545): warning C4013: 'GET_SYMBOL' undefined; assuming extern returning int
1>..srcpluginsmaintenance.c(545): warning C4047: '=' : 'clif_interface *' differs in levels of indirection from 'int'
1>..srcpluginsmaintenance.c(546): warning C4047: '=' : 'timer_interface *' differs in levels of indirection from 'int'
1>..srcpluginsmaintenance.c(547): warning C4047: '=' : 'intif_interface *' differs in levels of indirection from 'int'
1>..srcpluginsmaintenance.c(548): warning C4047: '=' : 'strlib_interface *' differs in levels of indirection from 'int'
1>..srcpluginsmaintenance.c(549): warning C4047: '=' : 'sql_interface *' differs in levels of indirection from 'int'
1>..srcpluginsmaintenance.c(550): warning C4047: '=' : 'mapit_interface *' differs in levels of indirection from 'int'
1>..srcpluginsmaintenance.c(551): warning C4047: '=' : 'map_interface *' differs in levels of indirection from 'int'
1>..srcpluginsmaintenance.c(552): warning C4047: '=' : 'script_interface *' differs in levels of indirection from 'int'
1>..srcpluginsmaintenance.c(553): warning C4047: '=' : 'malloc_interface *' differs in levels of indirection from 'int'
1>C:Program Files (x86)MSBuildMicrosoft.Cppv4.0Microsoft.CppBuild.targets(990,5): warning MSB8012: TargetPath(D:DevelopingServersideChaos ROHerculesmaintenance..pluginsmaintenance.dll) does not match the Linker's OutputFile property value (D:DevelopingServersideChaos ROHerculesmaintenance_WINDLL). This may cause your project to build incorrectly. To correct this, please make sure that $(OutDir), $(TargetName) and $(TargetExt) property values match the value specified in %(Link.OutputFile).
1>C:Program Files (x86)MSBuildMicrosoft.Cppv4.0Microsoft.CppBuild.targets(990,5): warning MSB8012: TargetPath(D:DevelopingServersideChaos ROHerculesmaintenance..pluginsmaintenance.dll) does not match the Linker's OutputFile property value (D:DevelopingServersideChaos ROHerculesmaintenancePCRE_SUPPORT). This may cause your project to build incorrectly. To correct this, please make sure that $(OutDir), $(TargetName) and $(TargetExt) property values match the value specified in %(Link.OutputFile).
1>C:Program Files (x86)MSBuildMicrosoft.Cppv4.0Microsoft.CppBuild.targets(991,5): warning MSB8012: TargetExt(.dll) does not match the Linker's OutputFile property value (). This may cause your project to build incorrectly. To correct this, please make sure that $(OutDir), $(TargetName) and $(TargetExt) property values match the value specified in %(Link.OutputFile).
1>C:Program Files (x86)MSBuildMicrosoft.Cppv4.0Microsoft.CppBuild.targets(992,5): warning MSB8012: TargetName(maintenance) does not match the Linker's OutputFile property value (_WINDLL). This may cause your project to build incorrectly. To correct this, please make sure that $(OutDir), $(TargetName) and $(TargetExt) property values match the value specified in %(Link.OutputFile).
1>C:Program Files (x86)MSBuildMicrosoft.Cppv4.0Microsoft.CppBuild.targets(992,5): warning MSB8012: TargetName(maintenance) does not match the Linker's OutputFile property value (PCRE_SUPPORT). This may cause your project to build incorrectly. To correct this, please make sure that $(OutDir), $(TargetName) and $(TargetExt) property values match the value specified in %(Link.OutputFile).
1> Creating library ..pluginsmaintenance.lib and object ..pluginsmaintenance.exp
1>maintenance.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _GET_SYMBOL
1>_WINDLL;PCRE_SUPPORT; : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
========== Rebuild All: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 skipped ==========

Edited by xlaws27

update to new format 1.4

seriously ... can members please register better names ?

somebody names @@Maintenance here, and make my post broken

anyways

I tested both things, both doesn't work

1. it seems I can't add SERVER_TYPE_LOGIN, because each server use their own variables

for example, the int aaa = 0; means aaa is declare to both SERVER_TYPE_MAP and SERVER_TYPE_LOGIN, they will initialize the value

but if SERVER_TYPE_MAP modify the value, SERVER_TYPE_LOGIN isn't updated, since they run in different server

I still have no idea how to pass a variable from map-server to login-server

2. 2nd problem is, if I add a configuration for kick autotraders

when the player wants to login for the 1st time, client hang

but when login for the 2nd time, its fine

and the weird thing is, it doesn't remove the list from autotrader sql ... its a bug (in this plugin)

1) pass packets for communication between map/login server...

exactly, and I need an example ...

I got a feeling it has to do with something call ... getFromSession ... let me test

Edited by AnnieRuru

i wanna ask if this new version of plugin is needed to patch or just put the plugin file into my plugin folder? im having trouble when i manualy added the patch,

version 1.5 is just plugin

no patch needed

that previous patch about addtomobdata was already merge some time ago

version 1.5 is just plugin

no patch needed

that previous patch about addtomobdata was already merge some time ago

ahhm where can i download 1.5? can you give me a link please? thx goddess annie

to make it work to latest update of herc just add  #include "common/sql.h"

#include "common/hercules.h"
#include "map/pc.h"
#include "map/map.h"
#include "map/intif.h"
#include "login/login.h"
#include "common/timer.h"
#include "common/strlib.h"
#include "common/memmgr.h"
#include "common/nullpo.h"
+ #include "common/sql.h"
#include "common/HPMDataCheck.h"

Hi ! Can please someone update this plugin to the lastest Herc rev ? The HPM codes have changed since.
Also, I get some warning when I "make sql plugin" and when I do @@Maintenance, it does kick the players but the map-server crashes. Someone got a fix ?

Thx :)