glemor123

@market command

Question

a player types @market <message>. then a clone that have the same name as the player who typed @market will popup to your place with a chat room containing the message you typed in the @market. Then when another player clicks the pub of the clone. a message will pop up that she/he should pm the player because it is only a clone.

26 answers to this question

This can be simulated using numerous NPCs and just summon them to your location. However, this is a resource heaven way of doing it.

Right now I don't think there is a way of doing what you want. But I've been wrong before.

This can be simulated using numerous NPCs and just summon them to your location. However, this is a resource heaven way of doing it.

Right now I don't think there is a way of doing what you want. But I've been wrong before.

There's a server who have it.. made by Cydh.

is cydh selling it?

is cydh selling it?

no. xD

Edited by Cydh

is cydh selling it?

no. xD

then if no. it is free then .haha :). I'm hoping you will be releasing it for free

is cydh selling it?

no. xD

then if no. it is free then .haha :). I'm hoping you will be releasing it for free

people say "I'm not selling my life" means also they won't share their life. :P

I'm not selling it nor sharing it.

but, once upon a time. xD @Dastgir said want to make it

is cydh selling it?

no. xD

T_T. well i'm looking forward to the source development sir @Dastgir :)

is cydh selling it?

no. xD

T_T. well i'm looking forward to the source development sir @Dastgir :)

he also asked same question as you, after I say "I can't" he decide to make, he said someone asking about it. but idk where that "someone" asked and don't know too that Dastgir will share or not.

@Judas, as the post said, basically just @command make new clone for pub, and when pub is clicked, it say something.

@Cydh, Please avoid quoting many quotes..

Me Puts a Teaser :

nice =D what about making a setting to "time out and disappear" and also make two parameters to the command: "@market <pub title>, <message>" where the 'message' will display a small text with dispbottom to the user who clicks =)

shop.png

This is my prototype for now, still have to refactor some parts of the code.

The command takes in a title, and a description. The description shows up on the chat message when a player clicks on the chat room

Yes, please stop quoting multiple posts lol, i was getting like 3-4 " someone has quoted you " lol. I was like wtf!? When did i get this popular lol.

@OnTopic - That looks amazing, I actually want to try it D:

@Judas, as the post said, basically just @command make new clone for pub, and when pub is clicked, it say something.

whats that something?

It doesn't look too bad to create. What are the requirements? Like how long does this clone stay up for and what not 

the clone will stay up as long as the player is connected ingame. if the player got disconnected or logout then the clone will disappear

shop.png

This is my prototype for now, still have to refactor some parts of the code.

The command takes in a title, and a description. The description shows up on the chat message when a player clicks on the chat room

the clone name also must be the same with the players name.

please release a diff for rathena also thank you

Edited by glemor123

@Cydh, Please avoid quoting many quotes..

Me Puts a Teaser :

nice =D what about making a setting to "time out and disappear" and also make two parameters to the command: "@market <pub title>, <message>" where the 'message' will display a small text with dispbottom to the user who clicks =)

this is a good idea sir. :)

It doesn't look too bad to create. What are the requirements? Like how long does this clone stay up for and what not 

the clone will stay up as long as the player is connected ingame. if the player got disconnected or logout then the clone will disappear

Alright.