Sign in to follow this  
dakai

Star gladiator miracle of sun, moon and stars issue

Question

Hi guys, here I have other issue, some players reported that can't use the miracle of sun, moon and stars in all maps, because when they won the special status the get the next error:

"In this map, effect of miracle of sun, moon and stars is nullified".

I thought it was a some kind of issue with map flags, but I couldn't find anything. Someone have any clues?

8 answers to this question

Try checking this settings; https://raw.githubusercontent.com/HerculesWS/Hercules/master/conf/battle/skill.conf

// Allow use of SG skills without proper day (Sun/Moon/Star) ?allow_skill_without_day: no// Allow use of ES-type magic on players?allow_es_magic_player: no// Miracle of the Sun, Moon and Stars skill ratio (100% = 10000)sg_miracle_skill_ratio: 2// Miracle of the Sun, Moon and Stars skill duration in millisecondssg_miracle_skill_duration: 3600000// Angel of the Sun, Moon and Stars skill ratio (100% = 10000)sg_angel_skill_ratio: 10

Try checking this settings; https://raw.githubusercontent.com/HerculesWS/Hercules/master/conf/battle/skill.conf

// Allow use of SG skills without proper day (Sun/Moon/Star) ?allow_skill_without_day: no// Allow use of ES-type magic on players?allow_es_magic_player: no// Miracle of the Sun, Moon and Stars skill ratio (100% = 10000)sg_miracle_skill_ratio: 2// Miracle of the Sun, Moon and Stars skill duration in millisecondssg_miracle_skill_duration: 3600000// Angel of the Sun, Moon and Stars skill ratio (100% = 10000)sg_angel_skill_ratio: 10

I already checked that, the problem is once you got the chance of the special status it displays the error that I said before and the special status won't take effect

There's a packet called ZC_MAPPROPERTY_R2 that has a bit field and one of the bit entry's is called SUNMOONSTAR_MIRACLE. That could be related to why the message appears. I don't think this will affect if miracle will work or not since its just a way for the client to know and tell you if your on a map where miracle is not allowed to activate. Server side will still activate it by chance unless a map flag is set to disable it. Don't know if Hercules has support for that flag yet.

Note To Devs: A bit old topic but im bumping so we can check into this to make sure it works properly. If no map flag support for this exists yet, maybe set the bit to a fixed setting to make the message not appear until one is supported.