Sign in to follow this  
nana

Remove 3rd job window

Question

How can i remove the 3rd job skill bookmark (sorry my english, you can see what i'm talking about on the image)

I already extract the data.grf but i cant find that :(

post-392-0-45969600-1412916001_thumb.png

2 answers to this question

That is part of the client as far as I know. If you want to disable it ( not make it show up ). Then you can do a very tedious work around, but I wouldn't recommend it as it's VERY annoying to do.

What you'd have to do is basically make custom jobs in a sense. You'd be making these jobs with the 3rd class sprites, 3rd class skills + 2nd class skills and then making the client think they are 2nd classes.

This way you'd still get to keep the benefit of going: Rebirth Novice -> High Class -> Trans Class -> 3rd Class. Since it'd have the skills of the trans, but only appear in the 2nd class window.

Next you'd need to edit the statuspoint db file so that these classes get the appropriate status points for their respective class.

Next you'd need to create a custom job changer. This job changer would do the following:

1. Copy player's Trans skills and skill level.

2. Change Job into custom 3rd classes we created above.

3. Give those skills to the player permanently.

Then you'd need to create a custom stat/skillpoint reseter ( if your using one ). This reseter would do the following:

1. Reset Status points like normal.

2. Reset skill points AND THEN subtract the skill points needed to get all the trans skills to the level's they were at.

Then lastly, you'd need to either make the script for giving them skills on an infiniteloop OR edit several src files to NOT do a skill-reset upon status point update, change map, unequip/re-equip, etc....

So yeah, like I said, not worth it. Just stick with the 3rd class window =P