Dev Kuro, AKA Aaron Patrick Catulin, is a scammer.

I had made a deal with him for $110AUD for a full project, client side and server side.

Partial payment of $70AUD was to be made to him on 4 Sept 14 before he started on work.

Having made the payment, be began to start ignoring me and did not want to produce the files. He last replied me on 14 Sep 14.

He ignored me for over a month till 11 Oct 14 before I disputed the payment.

I had no choice but to dispute the paypal payment, but with the good being intangible, my dispute was declined.

Only then did he bother to reply, 12 Oct 14.

He assured me that he will produce the goods and that it would be done within 2 weeks.

He promised he would reply, but again, he went missing and did not want to reply me till date, 22 Nov 14.

I'm now scammed and here's the evidence. To those who want to engage in his services, BEWARE.

I know there's no way he's going to give me my files since he's ignored me for so long. As a Christian, I'm going to try to forgive him and let him do whatever he wants. But it's only right for me to inform everyone else, lest they get scammed too.

Just feeling quite sad to be this unfortunate. Thanks for reading and be careful!

kaqk53.jpg

2l1fr8.jpg

nl5wsg.jpg

2mdav7.jpg

xe3br5.jpg

ru1hkl.jpg

5nvx1y.jpg

51cwnn.jpg

opre2q.jpg

2w5okli.jpg

2nv8b5j.jpg

23w2y9t.jpg

oqxbp0.jpg

Edited by AsaphHoratio

Thanks for your information.. basically in paypal you can refund your payment within a month.. so when your developer doesn't response within one week you can refund your payment to him/her.. (Moved to off Topic)..

I couldn't refund my payment because he already accepted the payment.

On top of that, I could only REQUEST a refund. He did not want to give me a refund. So I disputed on paypal, with it being an intangible item, the dispute is automatically won by the seller.

Hence, once he accepted, there was no way I was going to get my money back unless he wanted to give it back. Thanks for the information, appreciated :)

Edited by AsaphHoratio

Anyways lesson learned.. btw we have alot of skilled and professional here in our community. you can check them in Paid Services board choose wisely so your hard earned money wont go into waste..

Basically PayPal should have favoured you, since it's digital good, and PayPal usually favours buyer in case of this(20 days after dispute is opened, PayPal takes action).

Better be careful next time, and give payment only when they show progress(and give by parts)

Offtopic: 110AUD for server and client(even with vps) is too expensive.

@Thank you ADAMDON ANDERSON.

Hello AsaphHoratio, I am very sorry about that.

I can finish his work by free. contact me if you are interested.

Edited by Alexandria

i can do a free server setup here and anything you want me to do lol. that service is to expensive its kinda disrespect :pif: thanks for the info and yeah "dev kuro" isnt that popular and where did you find this guy? 

Sorry for the late reply regarding this issue. We made a deal about scripting 3979 custom items(upper headgear,lower headgear,mid headger,armors,shield,shoes,manteau,egg,box,etc...) in 3 emulators(eAthena,rAthena,Hercules) for 70 Australian Dollar. I encounter some unexpected problem(personal problem) so I didn't finish it in time. But I make sure that I finish it all and I send it to him. And few days after sending the files to him. He openned a dispuste case in me. The money was held by paypal for few days and I claim the money in paypal with complete evidence/proof regarding our transaction. Then the Paypal decided to give the money in my account. And after that he threatened me that if I will not give the money back to him he will post to all forums in ragnarok that I scammed him. Why should I give the money back to him? I finished our deal. He already have the files. I made it for how many days. How about my effort? He send the name of the server he wants me to copy all the items they have and send the money to me. Thats all he do. After that he wants me to give the money back to him. LOL. Some of my concern friends and client pm me regarding the post he made in some forums on Ragnarok. But I just ignore it because some of them said "Just ignore it if its not true" but now I shouldn't ignore it because its not fair in my part. The post he made was making me a bad guy. I'M NOT A SCAMMER!

Please do delete this post. Thanks!

Edited by 44RON

Sorry for the late reply regarding this issue. We made a deal about scripting 3979 custom items(upper headgear,lower headgear,mid headger,armors,shield,shoes,manteau,egg,box,etc...) in 3 emulators(eAthena,rAthena,Hercules) for 70 Australian Dollar. I encounter some unexpected problem(personal problem) so I didn't finish it in time. But I make sure that I finish it all and I send it to him. And few days after sending the files to him. He openned a dispuste case in me. The money was held by paypal for few days and I claim the money in paypal with complete evidence/proof regarding our transaction. Then the Paypal decided to give the money in my account. And after that he threatened me that if I will not give the money back to him he will post to all forums in ragnarok that I scammed him. Why should I give the money back to him? I finished our deal. He already have the files. I made it for how many days. How about my effort? He send the name of the server he wants me to copy all the items they have and send the money to me. Thats all he do. After that he wants me to give the money back to him. LOL. Some of my concern friends and client pm me regarding the post he made in some forums on Ragnarok. But I just ignore it because some of them said "Just ignore it if its not true" but now I shouldn't ignore it because its not fair in my part. The post he made was making me a bad guy. I'M NOT A SCAMMER!

Please do delete this post. Thanks!

Without valid proof, no one would believe anyone, so would be better if you provide some proof, so we( community) may believe you

@@44RON You are newbie in hercules ? HAHA. As you know, customer is always right. If you have a personal problem, you should not promise anything with customer, if you have problem, you should tell customer to waiting or refund. Please dont bother a personal problem with job, if you cant promise a due date. Please be response if customer ask. Don't silent. It will give a bad perception for customer because he is waiting your answer. Oh come on, if he treats you like that, what is your feeling ?  :excl::pif:

@@quesoph this kind of person, give a bad perception about the country. He just bring your country name. hmmm pity  :gawi:

@@44RON it's not that we don't "believe you" but we need proof. Because anyone can really come up with a statement to defend themselves from an accusation... but it's always best in circumstances like this, is that we see proof/evidence.

On a side note, do not use the Report button as a way to make comments about something. A better way is to directly PM a member of staff.

Here is some screen shot. @@Dastgir, so even you sir? You don't have trust in me?  :(

Its not like i dont trust you ..

As Mysterious said, random statements don't justify anything without any proof.

(Also , all staff gets to know when the report button is used), so surely we need proof of some kind to take action.

@@AsaphHoratio

It seems @@44RON delivered the work after a month of opening this thread, so any problem now?

@@44RON always separate your personal life in your job.. if you have personal problem that conflicting your job then inform your client that you need an extension for the due date because of your problem.. I don't know the whole story but I think your client is not satisfied in your job that's why he comment like that.. 

Here is some screen shot. 

@@Dastgir, so even you sir? You don't have trust in me?  :(

The way you responded to a 'client' was plain stupid. And you do not let anyone suffer with your own personal problem. The fact that you have given your client a week to finish the project and not even replied to him for some update, you don't have right to claim for your efforts. You are just doing this to finish the project and close the deal and end the discussion, but not for your efforts to be recognized.

This is what happen and the normal reaction when people already see the consequence of their fault. First, they immediately respond once a dispute has been given. Second, they'll try to finish what they've started after seeing bad remarks given to their name based on client reviews.

If you are done with this, then just leave it. You cannot ask people to delete this. Learn from your mistake and do better. And please, be Professional. The fact that you are using the colors and flag symbols of a country irritates me a lot. You're just implicating others with what you do. 

@@mrlongshen I told him about it.About the feeling? I understand him but now this post should not be here anymore. Issue closed. I need this post to be deleted because some of my client who go to me, then if they saw the post here in hercules. They will not order vps from me. 

@@Kong He already have the files so why should I refund me all the money to him? Maybe I can give back some but not all. 

@ Mysterious @@Dastgir @@Mhalicot. I already post the screen shot I have there.Yea, but in some cirscumtances, we don't know where or when a problem comes in our life. I understand what you mean. 

I understand you if you don't get my point. But I didn't scam him at all. I message him and told him to delete this post and he didn't reply on me until now, he didn't even saw my message. 

I still don't see the point of deleting this topic other than you trying to clear facts about your service. If you think you have handled or replied well to the issue, then people will believe you. This topic can be closed but deleting it would simply say that these things didn't happen thus, could probably lead to more clients experiencing the same dissatisfaction. :)

@@44RON I dont think moderator will delete this topic. This is for customer reference about yours ! So it up to customer to make business with you or other ! But this will effect your reputation and perception of your customers ! Hehe ! Its karma bro ! LoL  :heh:

@@44RON you don't have to worry about your future client if you explained your side clearly.. Its up to your client if they will accept your service or not.. but next time, prove to your client that your services are worth paying for.. :)