Tokeiburu

Act Editor

This looks absolutely amazing. I'm loving the palette editor you have here, it looks to be far more advanced then the one in your grf editor. At this rate, you'll have made an editor for everything RO related in no time. So glad to be in the RO scene at this time.

Where were these tools 7 years ago :/

Edited by GmOcean

@@Tokeiburu

I got a crash on this tool as well when messing with palettes from items :P

http://pastebin.com/MNEtNc89

You don't actually have to save your modifications when using the palette tool. Closing the window will save it for you; the issue has been 'fixed' by ignoring the save command. http://www.mediafire.com/download/y3amu1o5zsmgd2o

need set sprtype in tools   act editor

Can you please rephrase that question? I don't understand what you're trying to say here ;x. The "sprite type" field from ActOR has been removed on purpose because it serves no real purposes in Act Editor.

need set sprtype in tools   act editor

Can you please rephrase that question? I don't understand what you're trying to say here ;x. The "sprite type" field from ActOR has been removed on purpose because it serves no real purposes in Act Editor.

Ok, I got it thanks

Is using anchor on custom job sprites / animations supposed to be so horrible ? 

To me it seems like it doesnt even matter where your head pieces are positioned as long as you fit the anchor on the body sprite...

But when i try to change the anchor its like everything really off and I just have to guess and hope its aligned when i look in game

Maybe im doing it wrong ? 

anchor.png

It doesnt matter where i place my heads on my head animation, i have to move the anchor, but it doesnt align how i see it in act editor and moving it is the only way to fit it in game 

Edited by Sakurada