Sign in to follow this  
SuiDn

Old School asura

Question

is it possible to leave the azura strike like it was before? ive noticed that the Hercules and Rathena emulators are a bit different.

check out the video below, i was using the eathena and i aim to use rathena or hercules, altho i came across this problem. many players are complaining and im kind of a newb with these emulators

i am looking for a trustworthy person to make this slight fix on the azura strike, payment would be made thru paypal

ive found a video that portrays exactly the way im looking for.

the other azura he begins the movement before actually striking the target. he starts the movement, hits the target, "ducks down" punching the floor, and the movement ends there..

and the new azura, the character there is no animation before the skill, he simply strikes the enemy without doing the "ducking down punching the floor movement", he simply remains standing up, and afterwards you can even walk around and only after you stop moving he will "duck down and hit the ground"

Edited by SuiDn

23 answers to this question

Sup bro,

Didnt get what you meant. You want a "old school" version of asura strike and by this you mean pre-renewal formula? (Old cast and damage)

Explain more so then i can help you

A animação apenas. Você pode notar que nessa asura(vídeo)  ai a animação é diferente do hercules e rathena. Esse ai ele faz o movimento todo completo, já na versão RE, não faz.

Only The animation (movement) u can tell how on this azura (vídeo) The animation (movement) is different from The hercules and rathena. That one makes The full movement, as oppose to The RE, which doesnt

Asura RE

Pre-re

Edited by Nikaido

You can remove the skill cast delay of the Asura.

Default:

271,4000:3500:3000:2500:2000,3000:2500:2000:1500:1000,0,0,300000,0

Edited:

271,0,3000:2500:2000:1500:1000,0,0,0,0

I didn't test this, i just referred it here https://github.com/HerculesWS/Hercules/blob/master/db/pre-re/skill_cast_db.txt#L4

is it possible to leave the azura strike like it was before? ive noticed that the Hercules and Rathena emulators are a bit different.

check out the video below, i was using the eathena and i aim to use rathena or hercules, altho i came across this problem. many players are complaining and im kind of a newb with these emulators

did you find the solution bro? let me know ..

did you find the solution bro? let me know ..

Not yet! i just upload another video

sorry for my bad english

Edited by SuiDn

Alright, here's the deal,

//-- MO_EXTREMITYFIST271,2000:1750:1500:1250:1000:500:1000:1000:1000:1000,3000:2500:2000:1500:1000,0,10000,300000,0,2000:1750:1500:1250:1000:500:1000:1000:1000:1000

According to the skill_cast_db.txt, here's the method you use to edit this kind of stuff,

//== Explained:// CastingTime : time to cast this skill, in miliseconds// AfterCastActDelay : "normal" delay, character cannot use skills, in miliseconds// AfterCastWalkDleay : amount of time before character can move again, in miliseconds// Duration1 / Duration2 : usually the durations used by the skill, at special cases it is used to hold special data// Cool Down : amount of time until character can re-use this skill, in miliseconds//== Extra// On all fields you can use ':' as a delimiter to level-specific values,// - Example using SM_PROVOKE// - Original:6,0,0,0,30000,0,1000// - ModifiedTo:6,0,0,0,30000,0,1000:2500:3000:etc// - Makes lvl 1 have 1000 (1s) cool down, lvl 2 2500 (2.5s), lvl 3 3000, and so on.

If it made sense for you, it mean you need to change your line from (RENEWAL FORM)

//-- MO_EXTREMITYFIST271,2000:1750:1500:1250:1000:500:1000:1000:1000:1000,3000:2500:2000:1500:1000,0,10000,300000,0,2000:1750:1500:1250:1000:500:1000:1000:1000:1000

To this (PRE-RENEWAL FORM)

//-- MO_EXTREMITYFIST271,4000:3500:3000:2500:2000,3000:2500:2000:1500:1000,0,0,300000,0
Test it out, see if it works. If it happens to work, come back here and say solved, so other members can use this solution.
Always remember to make a backup before changing any single thing.
Good luck bruh!
@edit:
Don't get stuck with your english! The main idea here isn't to judge how good your writing, speaking, listening and reading skills are but to help you on your problems. I speak english for a long time and i still making stupid mistakes, Everybody does!
Edited by Felipe Brasil

I appreciate your response, altho.. Its not regarding The cast, it is about The animation, The movement. You can see on the following vídeo he goes thru The player without making any animation (movement). As oppose to before it wasnt this Way. This video might help

new video

Edited by SuiDn

I appreciate your response, altho.. Its not regarding The cast, it is about The animation, The movement. You can see on the following vídeo he goes thru The player without making any animation (movement). As oppose to before it wasnt this Way. This video might help

new video

uuuhh... so then my bad, gonna search it here. Good luck!

I have not tested it much, but this is working fine for your purposes http://upaste.me/b157160796e8a88f6

Take into account that it may not be old behavior as in official servers, but rather an old bug in eathena.

Thanks for The help, i Will try it out as soon as im home. Afterwards ill let yall know The results... I really appreciate. Does this patch work with eathena too?

eAthena doesn't need any patch to work that way.

oh, sry... rathena* not eathena.

>eAthena doesn't need any patch to work tha

t way.
oh, sry... rathena* not eathena.

csnv can u fix cell bug?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zN1bKRYy8M0

sir can you show the result of csnv link??

Here. I cant fix cell bug.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zN1bKRYy8M0

yes, hercules

i think this might be the answer. when casting asura it depends on your speed walk which is walk delay after asura. in hercules after asura will teleport on 1cell(nowalkpath).if someone can apply this scr on hercules it think it will resolved the issue. i also have same problem on this. im working on skill.c asura afterwalkdelay.

eathena -

if(unit_walktoxy(src, dx, dy, 2) && ud) {

//Increase can't walk delay to not alter your walk path

ud->canmove_tick = tick;

speed = status_get_speed(src);

for (i = 0; i < ud->walkpath.path_len; i ++)

{

if(ud->walkpath.path&1)

ud->canmove_tick+=7*speed/5;

else

ud->canmove_tick+=speed;

}

}

}

break;

hercules :

if (!(unit->movepos(src, mbl->x+x, mbl->y+y, 1, 1))) {

// The cell is not reachable (wall, object, ...), move next to the target

if (x > 0) x = -1;

else if (x < 0) x = 1;

if (y > 0) y = -1;

else if (y < 0) y = 1;

unit->movepos(src, bl->x+x, bl->y+y, 1, 1);

}

clif->slide(src, src->x, src->y);

clif->fixpos(src);

clif->spiritball(src);

}

}

break;

Hercules developers. please kinda update this issue, some of us wants pre-renewal asura walk. mostly on mid-highrate servers. they want fast asura lol :D. more power 

Edited by snakedtrebla