Sir Taka,

can you add " Number of Online Players " ?

and Also a Widget with Slide Show of Advertisement or the Donation items when you click it , it redirect you to the donation shop.

A skin provided has number of players.  :)

So many replies @_@ .. sorry I haven't been able to answer I've been busy studying some new stuff for the 2nd beta. Hope you all understand :3

Anyways..

Sir Taka,

can you add " Number of Online Players " ?
and Also a Widget with Slide Show of Advertisement or the Donation items when you click it , it redirect you to the donation shop.

There's an option to display online players and peak for the server status widget, just make sure you're running the user_counter.txt script :)

Hello! Thank for the awesome Control Panel - CoraCMS!!!
I really love it!

Please help!
I can't put cyrillic symbols in the forms. They are changed in the "????" symbols.
How can I fix it? Thanks in advice!

Thank you! Appreciate it :) .. The Editor should have an encoding option but I might have forgotten to load it. Will check on this soon :)

Hi sir Takari! Why is it i cannot access my admin/login panel?
Here are some screenies.

kd8XjZn.png

E1kHvKc.png

XlDiS7a.png

Hello! This seems to be a problem with the .htaccess.. if you can, please refer to this guide this might help you sort out your problem :)

Hello! This seems to be a problem with the .htaccess.. if you can, please refer to this guide this might help you sort out your problem :)

I already did sir :(

Here's my .htaccess.

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>    RewriteEngine On    RewriteBase /home/    #Removes access to the system folder by users.    #Additionally this will allow you to create a System.php controller,    #previously this would not have been possible.    #'system' can be replaced if you have renamed your system folder.    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} ^system.*    RewriteRule ^(.*)$ /index.php?/$1 [L]        #When your application folder isn't in the system folder    #This snippet prevents user access to the application folder    #Submitted by: Fabdrol    #Rename 'application' to your applications folder name.    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} ^application.*    RewriteRule ^(.*)$ /index.php?/$1 [L]    #Checks to see if the user is attempting to access a valid file,    #such as an image or css document, if this isn't true it sends the    #request to index.php    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d    RewriteRule ^(.*)$ index.php?/$1 [L]</IfModule>

I already did sir :(

Here's my .htaccess.

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>    RewriteEngine On    RewriteBase /home/    #Removes access to the system folder by users.    #Additionally this will allow you to create a System.php controller,    #previously this would not have been possible.    #'system' can be replaced if you have renamed your system folder.    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} ^system.*    RewriteRule ^(.*)$ /index.php?/$1 [L]        #When your application folder isn't in the system folder    #This snippet prevents user access to the application folder    #Submitted by: Fabdrol    #Rename 'application' to your applications folder name.    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} ^application.*    RewriteRule ^(.*)$ /index.php?/$1 [L]    #Checks to see if the user is attempting to access a valid file,    #such as an image or css document, if this isn't true it sends the    #request to index.php    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d    RewriteRule ^(.*)$ index.php?/$1 [L]</IfModule>

You probably have rewrite module disabled. If you're using wampp, you can enable module rewrite though the tray. Just make sure to restart apache afterwards.

Here's how you enable rewrite module in wampp.

For xampp, you may open xampp's control panel click on apache's config and click httpd.conf then search for this line

#LoadModule rewrite_module modules/mod_rewrite.so 

remove the # so you're only left with

LoadModule rewrite_module modules/mod_rewrite.so 

save then restart apache.

That should enable your rewrite module :)

Hello everyone. Yes there will be an update, however, it will not be anytime soon. I currently don't have enough spare time for CORA and for that I'm very sorry. This is not the end, though. I'm mainly just saving enough money to cover the development in the future (and by that I mean some time this year). What I can promise is that once CORA returns, it will return with all of its Glory and even better than before. It has also been decided that upon CORA's return, we will be releasing a developer's guide along with it. Lastly, it will probably be entirely NEW. I've been messing with a couple of CMS lately and I've gotten some idea from them.For now though, I bid my goodbye. It was a privilege to develop something helpful to the community. Thank You!

Hello everyone. Yes there will be an update, however, it will not be anytime soon. I currently don't have enough spare time for CORA and for that I'm very sorry. This is not the end, though. I'm mainly just saving enough money to cover the development in the future (and by that I mean some time this year). What I can promise is that once CORA returns, it will return with all of its Glory and even better than before. It has also been decided that upon CORA's return, we will be releasing a developer's guide along with it. Lastly, it will probably be entirely NEW. I've been messing with a couple of CMS lately and I've gotten some idea from them. For now though, I bid my goodbye. It was a privilege to develop something helpful to the community. Thank You!

what a sad news. hmm.  :unsure:

Hello everyone. Yes there will be an update, however, it will not be anytime soon. I currently don't have enough spare time for CORA and for that I'm very sorry. This is not the end, though. I'm mainly just saving enough money to cover the development in the future (and by that I mean some time this year). What I can promise is that once CORA returns, it will return with all of its Glory and even better than before. It has also been decided that upon CORA's return, we will be releasing a developer's guide along with it. Lastly, it will probably be entirely NEW. I've been messing with a couple of CMS lately and I've gotten some idea from them. For now though, I bid my goodbye. It was a privilege to develop something helpful to the community. Thank You!

Don't worry. They'll still be development on it... but at some point in the future :)

Don't worry. They'll still be development on it... but at some point in the future :)

Yes I understand. But I hope it will not neglected like other project. Really sad. Come with hope leave silently. hihihi

Hi everyone. I'm sorry for being inactive for a while, I've been really busy with work.

On the bright side, we're planning to restart development soon. We might need to find a

better way to communicate though, for those who wants to contribute ideas and all tongue.png

Hi everyone. I'm sorry for being inactive for a while, I've been really busy with work.

On the bright side, we're planning to restart development soon. We might need to find a

better way to communicate though, for those who wants to contribute ideas and all tongue.png

Just a thought: Pin topic ( For Mods/Admins ) and update your subject by: Update [ 04/18/2015 ] CORA™ CMS

Regarding the updates, they will be noticeable on Github.

Just keep in mind to update the topic subject when Cora CMS changes.

Oh don't forget to mind it in your first post, so they can look for updates/changes on Github.

Also i'll be using your CMS soon cause .. IT IS AWESOME!

Keep up your good work :D

Edit

Website takaworks.net is down?! 

Edited by Roemy

Just a thought: Pin topic ( For Mods/Admins ) and update your subject by: Update [ 04/18/2015 ] CORA™ CMS

Regarding the updates, they will be noticeable on Github.

Just keep in mind to update the topic subject when Cora CMS changes.

Oh don't forget to mind it in your first post, so they can look for updates/changes on Github.

Also i'll be using your CMS soon cause .. IT IS AWESOME!

Keep up your good work :D

Edit

Website takaworks.net is down?! 

@Roemy:

Thanks Roemy! Yes, the website is down at the moment because we will be changing host. It should be back in a day or two, just hold on to your seat xD..

@all:

These are some of the ideas we have right now. I'd love to hear what you guys think :D

• WYSIWYG Editor [ For Posts & Pages ] to be Changed. 
    • The editor will be changed from CKEditor to Froala for responsive compatibility 

[*]Multi-Server Support to be Added. It will work as follows:

• User registers an account through the CMS.
    • User logs in and add a "game" [ which will be the servers ] to his account. 

[*]Asynchronous Processes to be implemented.

• Fetching posts, pages, widgets, etc. will be asynchronous to decrease page load time. 

[*]Character Management - Reset Character Gears to be Added.

• Disrobes the character of equipped gears to escape gravity error due to missing sprites.

[*]Character Management - Change Sex to be Updated. 

• Changing sex will also reset character gears in case a character is wearing gender-locked equipment.

[*]Nested Navigation to be Added.

• To make adding sub menu possible for the navigation 

[*]Slug URL to be implemented.

• Slug URL option will  be added for more user-friendly URL 

There are more ideas to be discussed, but these are the only ones I can share with you guys for now. What do you guys think?

I'd love to hear your take on these changes happy.png

Edited by takari_L

Hey everyone, I've formed a new dev team for CORA. Let's welcome the new members of the dev team: nanakiwurtz and Klutz.

We'll be working hard to present you the next, bigger, and better version of CORA. Wish us luck! ^^

EDIT:

Please welcome the fourth member of the dev team: Mysterious. We're glad to have you on board Myst :D

Edited by takari_L

Hey everyone, I've formed a new dev team for CORA. Let's welcome the new members of the dev team: nanakiwurtz and Klutz.

We'll be working hard to present you the next, bigger, and better version of CORA. Wish us luck! ^^

EDIT:

Please welcome the fourth member of the dev team: Mysterious. We're glad to have you on board Myst :D

Thanks xD! It'll be a lot of fun :3

Thanks xD! It'll be a lot of fun :3

Fun and headaches bro  :heh:  .. just kidding :P .. yeah this should be lots of fun!

Please answer my question:

Every time a new player registers for a new account, the e-mail verification is never sent by the system.

Please try it yourself to be sure.

http://spark.ragnarok.onl/

Hi!

It seems like you have disbaled the email verification. I tried signing up but the account was activated right away.

You can change this in settings -> account -> require email verification

check that option and make sure that you've also provided the proper email information in your email settings.

Cheers,

Takari

Here is my Cora CMS with my own design.

Must say it's really hard work but i'm getting there.

gdpFKrH.jpg

Wow! That looks really nice  :D  .. Don't worry we'll be releasing a developer guide next time around :P