Zirius

Refined weapon/equip as quest item using getinventory list then delete after

Question

As it turns out, hercules has now "getinventorylist" command, but I am not pretty sure on how to run loop on its array.

Suppose, let's say, we want +10 Muffler and +10 Manteau as quest requirement, how do you successfully check for it and delete it? ???

Any example?

Thanks!

4 answers to this question

Are you sure you need it using getinventorylist? You can use countitem2 to quickly make the check:

// Checking just the case of no cards compounded	// countitem2(<item id>,<identify>,<refine>,<attribute>,<card1>,<card2>,<card3>,<card4>)	// delitem2 <item id>,<amount>,<identify>,<refine>,<attribute>,<card1>,<card2>,<card3>,<card4>{,<account ID>};	if ( countitem2(Muffler_,1,10,0,0,0,0,0) && countitem2(Manteau_,1,10,0,0,0,0,0) ) {		delitem2(Muffler_,1,1,10,0,0,0,0,0);		delitem2(Manteau_,1,1,10,0,0,0,0,0);		getitem Apple,1;	}	else {		dispbottom "NOPE!";	}

In case it's strictly necessary to use getinventorylist, then it's a bit less simple:

/*	getinventorylist returns:		@inventorylist_id[] - array of item ids.		@inventorylist_amount[] - their corresponding item amounts.		@inventorylist_equip[] - will return the slot the item is equipped on, if at all.		@inventorylist_refine[] - for how much it is refined.		@inventorylist_identify[] - whether it is identified.		@inventorylist_attribute[] - whether it is broken.		@inventorylist_card1[] - These four arrays contain card data for the 		@inventorylist_card2[] items. These data slots are also used to store		@inventorylist_card3[] names inscribed on the items, so you can		@inventorylist_card4[] explicitly check if the character owns an item made by a specific craftsman.		@inventorylist_expire[] - expire time (Unix time stamp). 0 means never expires.		@inventorylist_bound - whether it is an account bounded item or not.		@inventorylist_count - the number of items in these lists		delitem2 <item id>,<amount>,<identify>,<refine>,<attribute>,<card1>,<card2>,<card3>,<card4>{,<account ID>};		*/		setarray .@requitems[1], Muffler_, Manteau_; //Muffler_ and Manteau_ (both slotted)	getinventorylist;		// Looping for each item	for ( .@cur_item = 1; .@cur_item <= getarraysize(.@requitems); .@cur_item++ ) {		// Looping the whole inventory till we find the required item		for ( .@j = 0; .@j < @inventorylist_count; .@j++) {			// Is this OUR desired item?			if (@inventorylist_id[.@j] == .@requitems[cur_item] && @inventorylist_refine == 10) {				// Fill up some arrays with all the info to use with delitem in case we have all required items				.@item_identify[.@cur_item] = @inventorylist_identify[.@cur_item];				.@item_refine[.@cur_item] = @inventorylist_refine[.@cur_item]; // Could be directly 10, but making a general case				.@item_attribute[.@cur_item] = @inventorylist_attribute[.@cur_item];				.@item_card1[.@cur_item] = @inventorylist_card1[.@cur_item];				.@item_card2[.@cur_item] = @inventorylist_card2[.@cur_item];				.@item_card3[.@cur_item] = @inventorylist_card3[.@cur_item];				.@item_card4[.@cur_item] = @inventorylist_card4[.@cur_item];								// And no need to continue doing this loop				break;			}						// Can we confirm it is impossible to have this current items?			if (.@j == @inventorylist_count -1) {				.@deny = 1;				dispbottom "You're missing at least a ^0000FF" + getitemname(.@requitems[cur_item]) + "^000000.";				end; // No need to run the script anymore			}		}				sleep 1; // The processor could be needed for something more important than this	}		// OK, we should have the items ready at this point, so loop to remove them	for ( .@cur_item = 1; .@cur_item <= getarraysize(.@requitems); .@cur_item++ ) {		delitem2 .@requitems[.@cur_item],1,.@item_identify[.@cur_item],.@item_refine[.@cur_item],.@item_attribute[.@cur_item],.@item_card1[.@cur_item],.@item_card2[.@cur_item],.@item_card3[.@cur_item],.@item_card4[.@cur_item];	}		// And you've got your gift now!	getitem Apple, 1;	end;

NOTE: Untested but checked. Should work unless I typo'd somewhere, in that case please tell me.

P.S.: Yep, I usually copy over the documentation so no need to change tabs or windows while programming :P

6 hours ago, AnimeRO said:

can you give script for refine quest materials ? please? 

Why revive a post from 2014? also please be clear.

also there's countitem2() command to check refine/cards of items.

On 8/19/2017 at 6:56 AM, Dastgir said:

Why revive a post from 2014? also please be clear.

also there's countitem2() command to check refine/cards of items.

sorry i am new i am trying to make a refine material as quest item but i dont know how to do that.,

heres my experimental but i got error on switch case

can you help me how to make a refine materials as quest material

example the npc menu would be, main gauche, gakkung,

then the quest material for main gauch is +10 Knife and 100 apples

and the requirements for Gakkung is +10 Bow and 5 Ygg

heres my experimental script but it gives me error please help im new at switch script

turbo_room,63,98,4    script    test    4_M_BIBI,{

switch(select("Case 0","Case 1")) {

Case 0:

if(countitem2(25226,1,8,0,0,0,0,0) < 1){ 
mes " Sorry, but you haven't brought the requirements"; 
close;
}

mes "Bwahahahah";
        mes "Thank you for your help!!";
        //getitem getarg(0), 1;
        delitem2 25226,1,1,8,0,0,0,0,0;
        getitem 30205,1;