Spre

HI =)

to tired to actually do an introduction. 80% of you should know who i am anyway, just figured id post before i forgot and before i went to bed :D

so HI :D

WELL FINE :D

IM SPRE HAPPY?  :D

ok ok. I have a little time.

all the way back when.

Fusion -> Script Developer (newb back in the day when I first started) Under the name "Fault" back with maud_dib learn quite a bit from maud.

Fusion crapped out, moved to eA after it died, stayed quiet doin my own thing for a while, finally got tired of sitting back and did something. Moved on up to support leader (still SL on the old eA archived forums, the newones notso much, more on that later)

Prometheus -> Script Developer, Also worked on the core, was a good project to bad it didnt get very far =/

eAthena ->  Cant find  most of my topics, nor can i remember my password hahaha

Red pouch of surprise core and db code: http://www.eathena.ws/board/index.php?showtopic=149044&hl=Spre

SQL Databases, the item and mob dbs they were my babies, post is gone i cant find it, but i made sure to post updated sql files when the txt dbs were updated as they were not always updated at the same time.

Countless wiki entries, countless hours spent in the scripting and database support forums assisting  the myrads of issues

rAthena->

Support Leader with SVN access, script fixes and commits (before it switched to git from sourceforge)

Only demoted due to inactivity with work and caring for my son with cp, and can get it back whenever i  return.

New eA Site -> Im registered, but havent done much, its slow, sometimes I cant even load it, only one script release post, not much other then that. like i said, its slow to load and seems not very active anymore.

I've always had a hookup for official ASB scripts, from one certain person who i think might have finally "retired".

I have a little spare time now, and I dont get involved in "this emu is better then that" all three *athenas have good points and bad points, all 3 have great knoweledgable person(s) working on them. All 3 can benefit from people. So my knowledge if for everyone.

now the only thing Ive never used is this git, im old fashioned, I submitted a pull request to fix those sql files I posted about, but who knows if I did it right! hahaha

Edited by Spre