thumb-74501c47b130318ab4b24e267c13191c-screenhercules011.jpg

File Name: Restock System

File Submitter: Dastgir

File Submitted: 10 Jan 2015

File Category: Plugins

It is a restock system(which I apparently made 5-6 months ago) [Also its a Plugin - Yay]

So I am just releasing it, as I feel its been useful for many servers.

Though there can be some optimizations on script-side(will be applied later on).

You need to enable plugin as well as script provided in the download.

2 commands:

@restock - Enables/Disables Restock System

@restock2 - To Add/Remove item

Usage:@restock2 <itemid> <quantity> <type1> <type2>Type 1:1 = Storage2 = GStorageType 2:1 = Add2 = Remove3 = Help4 = List5 = Empty The List@restock2 x y z 3 For Help@restock2 x y z 4 For Current Restocking List@restock2 x y z 5 For Removing All Items From Restockx,y,z Can be any number, e.g: @restock2 0 0 0 3 will give you help option,@restock2 x y z 5 will Empty your list

It Support Restocking of All Kinds of Item.

Click here to download this file

Hi @@Dastgir

I'm gonna try this, what does this exactly do when using @restock? send item to storage automatically? and vice versa?

Edited by Kong

Hi @@Dastgir

I'm gonna try this, what does this exactly do when using @restock? send item to storage automatically? and vice versa?

When you go out of items in inventory. It will get those items from storage/gstorage.

what about making a config so user need to pay a 'fee' everytime he uses the command? (nice to deal with zeny inflation ingame lol)

Hi @@Dastgir

When you go out of items in inventory. It will get those items from storage/gstorage.

Does this bypass the @storage or @gstorage command when on pvp/gvg maps? Can they still restock items?

Hi @@Dastgir

Does this bypass the @storage or @gstorage command when on pvp/gvg maps? Can they still restock items?
Yup it bypass it, maybe I will add a configuration to avoid those.

1>------ Operación Generar iniciada: proyecto: restock, configuración: Release Win32 ------1>Compilación iniciada a las 23-04-2015 15:45:24.1>InitializeBuildStatus:1>  Aplicando tarea Touch a "restockrestock.unsuccessfulbuild".1>ClCompile:1>  restock.c1>..srcpluginsrestock.c(45): error C2143: error de sintaxis : falta ';' delante de 'tipo'1>..srcpluginsrestock.c(47): error C2065: 'index' : identificador no declarado1>..srcpluginsrestock.c(48): error C2065: 'index' : identificador no declarado1>1>ERROR al compilar.1>1>Tiempo transcurrido 00:00:00.28========== Generar: 0 correctos, 1 incorrectos, 0 actualizados, 0 omitidos ==========

1>  restock.c
1>..srcpluginsrestock.c(45): error C2143: 語法錯誤 : 遺漏 ';' (在 '型別' 之前)
1>..srcpluginsrestock.c(47): error C2065: 'index' : 未宣告的識別項
1>..srcpluginsrestock.c(48): error C2065: 'index' : 未宣告的識別項

Edited by foreveriori

1>  restock.c

1>..srcpluginsrestock.c(45): error C2143: 語法錯誤 : 遺漏 ';' (在 '型別' 之前)

1>..srcpluginsrestock.c(47): error C2065: 'index' : 未宣告的識別項

1>..srcpluginsrestock.c(48): error C2065: 'index' : 未宣告的識別項

1>------ Operación Generar iniciada: proyecto: restock, configuración: Release Win32 ------1>Compilación iniciada a las 23-04-2015 15:45:24.1>InitializeBuildStatus:1>  Aplicando tarea Touch a "restockrestock.unsuccessfulbuild".1>ClCompile:1>  restock.c1>..srcpluginsrestock.c(45): error C2143: error de sintaxis : falta ';' delante de 'tipo'1>..srcpluginsrestock.c(47): error C2065: 'index' : identificador no declarado1>..srcpluginsrestock.c(48): error C2065: 'index' : identificador no declarado1>1>ERROR al compilar.1>1>Tiempo transcurrido 00:00:00.28========== Generar: 0 correctos, 1 incorrectos, 0 actualizados, 0 omitidos ==========
Sorry for late update, error should be fixed now.

@@samsudin script ? this is plugin.

Why you take @@Dastgir plugin in your github ?

sorry,

1. that restock plugin need a script, provide by dastgir , 

2. im not take datsgir plugin, just manage to make the plugin work on latest Herc, and i mentioned at readme, the credit goes to original owner..

where is the script??

It's in the download link..

However you can find it in my repo too:

https://github.com/dastgir/HPM-Plugins/tree/master/NPC

I will update all plugin tomorrow,

For those having error, just change malloc.h to memmgr.h and it will work.

Hi, thanks for the plugin, it works perfectly!

Is there any way to make not bypass the gvg and the WoE mapflags and storage mapflags, so users can restock only when they get back to town ?

Have a great day!

Hi, thanks for the plugin, it works perfectly!

Is there any way to make not bypass the gvg and the WoE mapflags and storage mapflags, so users can restock only when they get back to town ?

Have a great day!

On script, search for

OnRestock:

Below it add

if (getmapflag(strcharinfo(PC_MAP), mf_town) == 0) {
    restkid = 0;
    end;
}
Above changes will allow restock only when you are in town

Thank you for you quick answer. I follow the instructions, it worked, I can only restock in towns, but I still got a problem.

For exemple if I am in a dungeon and I used all of my Grappe Juice, when I get back in town, the Grappe Juice are not restocked (though there are in my restock list). Any help for that cases ?

Thanks !!

Thank you for you quick answer. I follow the instructions, it worked, I can only restock in towns, but I still got a problem.

For exemple if I am in a dungeon and I used all of my Grappe Juice, when I get back in town, the Grappe Juice are not restocked (though there are in my restock list). Any help for that cases ?

Thanks !!

I probably need to preHook pc_setpos which will check if map changed, and force check the restock list

Oh, can you do that ?
I know it's I am asking a lot.. but who knows, maybe you're in a charitable mood.  :D 

Thanks!

Thanks !!

I probably need to preHook pc_setpos which will check if map changed, and force check the restock list

Oh, can you do that ?
I know it's I am asking a lot.. but who knows, maybe you're in a charitable mood.   :D 

Thanks!

Error on make plugins on latest emulator.