235 posts in this topic

nice +1

Edited by zackdreaver

Love this guy

Aw thanks! I love myself too<3
Don't follow me :P

Slaps Mystery with red brick.

@Edit:

@Dastgir, I don't know why but when I try to compile the plugins, only the 'storeit' is not being compiled.

@Edit:

@Dastgir, I don't know why but when I try to compile the plugins, only the 'storeit' is not being compiled.

What error??

:wub: this, can you add multiple map restriction and time limit for afk.c plugin sir ?

:wub: this, can you add multiple map restriction and time limit for afk.c plugin sir ?

Will try it asap.

Maybe you can add Costume Item plugin on the list :) 

I'm getting this error using latest rev.

costumeitem.c: In function 'status_calc_mine':costumeitem.c:181: warning: implicit declaration of function 'pc_isriding'/tmp/ccpDhRJf.o: In function `status_calc_mine':trunk/src/plugins/costumeitem.c:476: undefined reference to `pc_isriding'trunk/src/plugins/costumeitem.c:758: undefined reference to `pc_isriding'trunk/src/plugins/costumeitem.c:790: undefined reference to `pc_isriding'trunk/src/plugins/costumeitem.c:181: undefined reference to `pc_isriding'collect2: ld returned 1 exit statusmake[1]: *** [../../plugins/costumeitem.so] Error 1after updating pc_isriding to checmount(sd)Here's the error/tmp/ccgQ8kHq.o: In function `status_calc_mine':trunk/src/plugins/costumeitem.c:476: undefined reference to `checkmount'/trunk/src/plugins/costumeitem.c:715: undefined reference to `checkmount'/trunk/src/plugins/costumeitem.c:758: undefined reference to `checkmount'/trunk/src/plugins/costumeitem.c:790: undefined reference to `checkmount'/trunk/src/plugins/costumeitem.c:181: undefined reference to `checkmount'/tmp/ccgQ8kHq.o:/home/trunk/src/plugins/costumeitem.c:792: more undefined references to `checkmount' followcollect2: ld returned 1 exit status

Updated afk to v1.3

Now Supports afk_timeout , no afk on dead, and noafk MAPFLAGS

https://github.com/dastgir/HPM-Plugins/commit/42e8623eb92f16b2a9bdf945abbbb771d4531b65

Battle Config Adjustment:You can add "afk_timeout: seconds" in any of the files in conf/battle/ to make it work(so you don't have to recompile everytime you want to change timeout seconds)MapFlags:Add mapflag just like you add other mapflags,e.g:prontera	mapflag	noafk^ Add Above to any script, and it will make prontera to be noafk zone.

Maybe you can add Costume Item plugin on the list :) 

I'm getting this error using latest rev.

costumeitem.c: In function 'status_calc_mine':costumeitem.c:181: warning: implicit declaration of function 'pc_isriding'/tmp/ccpDhRJf.o: In function `status_calc_mine':trunk/src/plugins/costumeitem.c:476: undefined reference to `pc_isriding'trunk/src/plugins/costumeitem.c:758: undefined reference to `pc_isriding'trunk/src/plugins/costumeitem.c:790: undefined reference to `pc_isriding'trunk/src/plugins/costumeitem.c:181: undefined reference to `pc_isriding'collect2: ld returned 1 exit statusmake[1]: *** [../../plugins/costumeitem.so] Error 1after updating pc_isriding to checmount(sd)Here's the error/tmp/ccgQ8kHq.o: In function `status_calc_mine':trunk/src/plugins/costumeitem.c:476: undefined reference to `checkmount'/trunk/src/plugins/costumeitem.c:715: undefined reference to `checkmount'/trunk/src/plugins/costumeitem.c:758: undefined reference to `checkmount'/trunk/src/plugins/costumeitem.c:790: undefined reference to `checkmount'/trunk/src/plugins/costumeitem.c:181: undefined reference to `checkmount'/tmp/ccgQ8kHq.o:/home/trunk/src/plugins/costumeitem.c:792: more undefined references to `checkmount' followcollect2: ld returned 1 exit status

Mhalicot should update it soon(Considering he is active on the community).

@Edit:

What error??

No error appears.

I have three plugins: afk, autoattack and storeit, and when I do 'make plugins' only the afk and autoattack appears on SSH.

@Edit

And about the afk plugins, appears a warning: 'no newline at end of the file' 

Edited by Yoh Asakura

Have you edited SRC/plugins/Makefile.in??

For afk plugin, just add a new line at the end of the file.

gcc: Internal error: Killed (program cc1)
Please submit a full bug report.
See <URL:http://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla> for instructions.
make[1]: *** [../../plugins/HPMHooking_map.so] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/Hercules/src/plugins'
make: *** [plugins] Error 2