nosticro08

Disable Autoloot For one map ( ordeal_1-1 )

Question

Hei everybody.
i need help.
for my devil square event.
its work. but i want when we kill the treasure box.
command @autoloot was disable.
so we must take item manual in field.
can i get the script here ? :(

4 answers to this question

Just from a player perspective the method of looting items from the floor as a final reward is kind of unfair. You have certain players that put in a lot of effort and may end up getting no rewards what so ever in the end because they weren't fast enough to the treasure boxes. I understand you wanting to disable autoloot since it will prevent 1-2 players from claiming all of the rewards. But that doesn't solve the core issue.

You would be better setting up a Reward NPC that gives each player a reward and then warps them from the map. Ensuring everyone gets the same reward. If you wanted to base it on effort you could also give rewards based on their monster kills. However, that leaves support classes out, you could add some more modifications to detect uses of support skills and then reward based on that, however that is going into too much detail. As stated earlier, a simple blanked reward npc that ensures everyone gets something is still more balanced than picking up loot off the ground. 

But if you wish to stay with your method of disabling autoloot you could try this: 

make copies of the treasure chests so you don't edit existing ones, remove their drops

then use something like this script to drop items on the floor

http://herc.ws/board/topic/3239-item-shower/

Otherwise you can loop throught all players in team and force them to use @autoloot throught 'charcommand', when you start poping the chests.

It'll disable their autoloot system for the incoming mob kills.

On the other hand, it won't prevent them from re-using it, as long as you don't forbid commands on the map using the 'nocommand' mapflag.