Sign in to follow this  
TR1D3NT

Server Status and online players

Question

Hello, all right? so I'm creating a skin for my Thor Patcher and would like this skin appeared the staus of my server "ON or OFF" would also appear that the amount of players logged into the server, how can I do this?

3 answers to this question

You can add a PHP script to be parsed server-side upon opening the patcher. That option is from the Tools/config.ini file, for noticeboxes. Your PHP script could load a webpage for that purpose.

There's no other way I know than this one, but maybe you can place a small noticebox that gets the info and another noticebox for the regular announcements you want to put there.

I'll move this topic to client-side support since it fits more there than on RO (ingame) scripts section.

you could use this code:

<?php	$resLogin = exec('tasklist /fi "ImageName eq login-server.exe"');	if($resLogin != 'INFO: No tasks are running which match the specified criteria.') {		echo $resLogin;	}?>

I'm working on it, so if you want, I can send the rest of my code when I'll finish it! :D