Legend

GRF Encryption

Question

I apologize if i posted it here.

Problem: After i encrypted my GRF with secure grf tool. (encrypted my grf and configure my client as well)

and i got a bunch of error similar to this in which i guess, my client (2014-10-22b) cannot read the encrypted grf.
what am i going to do? anyone can help me with my problem?

WNWfUmD.png

4 answers to this question

Problem: After i encrypted my GRF with secure grf tool. (encrypted my grf and configure my client as well)

and i got a bunch of error similar to this in which i guess, my client (2014-10-22b) cannot read the encrypted grf.

WNWfUmD.png

Your client can't read the file,maybe you forget to include the cps.DLL provided with the grf.

What you using for encryption?? SecureGRF? If yes then it would provide the DLL with the name you mentioned in output Dir(where client was been encrypted), else copy cps.DLL as mentioned by respective grf encryptor

WNWfUmD.png

Your client can't read the file,maybe you forget to include the cps.DLL provided with the grf.

What you using for encryption?? SecureGRF? If yes then it would provide the DLL with the name you mentioned in output Dir(where client was been encrypted), else copy cps.DLL as mentioned by respective grf encryptor

Yes sir, i already did.
I put the .dll file in my ro folder but still im having the same problem.

WNWfUmD.png

Yes sir, i already did.

You probably aren't using the new client(one that is given out by grf encryptor) that reads that DLL.

WNWfUmD.png

Yes sir, i already did.

You probably aren't using the new client(one that is given out by grf encryptor) that reads that DLL.

I copied everything that the grf encryptor (SecureGRF) provided to my ro folder sir. but still the same error.