Sign in to follow this  
YamiSrukun

Increase monster HP on certain Maps

Question

Hi !

Is there a way to increase the mob HP(maybe also Lvl) on certain Maps? Like with a mapflag, or maybe modifying the mob hp calculations on spawn? It could be anything as long as it works though.

I need this to work with the *monster, *areamonster script commands and with permanent spawned mob as well.

I really need help, because I dont want to add New mobs that are copies of the Normal ones with more HP.

I also dont want to Increase mob HP on" normal" maps for obvious reasons :P

Thanks !

2 answers to this question

Many Thanks !!!

Although I had to make some modifications, if it weren't for you I'd still be looking for a way around :)

if( md->bl.m == map->mapname2mapid("prontera") ) {	md->status.max_hp += 9999999999;	md->status.hp += 9999999999;	}

You need to add "md->status.hp += 9999999999;" after "md->status.max_hp += 9999999999;" or the mob will spawn with its normal hp :)

Thanks goddameit :)

Edit: For people who want to use this modification: It's obvious that you can change the mapname or the HP modification for anything you want,  just remember to recompile everytime you add something.

Edited by YamiSrukun