Ind

Hercules Ultimate Localization Design

Really good!

Not sure if it's only here but I can't open the .pot file in POEdit, it shows more than a hundred errors due to unescaped " in NPC messages, when strings get exported they are not being saved with before quotes.

@edit:

I'm doing the following:

Open POEdit -> Create new Translation -> Selected generated_translations.pot

Edited by KirieZ

Really good!

Not sure if it's only here but I can't open the .pot file in POEdit, it shows more than a hundred errors due to unescaped " in NPC messages, when strings get exported they are not being saved with before quotes.

@edit:

I'm doing the following:

you don't need to create a new translation, just assign .po files to be opened with poedit and open the generated po file

Really good!

@edit:

I'm doing the following:

you don't need to create a new translation, just assign .po files to be opened with poedit and open the generated po file

Thanks, it works although when I save it says that there are 20 errors (I can't find the red lines, too big file :P)

Suggestion: Make it for item / mob database as well. Thanks

Server side's item DB has no text for the items other than a name that goes unused client side. All seeable item information via the client (except its bonuses) are managed on the client side DB. And why translate mob db?

Server side's item DB has no text for the items other than a name that goes unused client side. All seeable item information via the client (except its bonuses) are managed on the client side DB. And why translate mob db?

when spawning a monster via command it will be translated

when spawning a monster via command it will be translated

So you can use @mobsearch, @monsterinfo, @iteminfo, using their names in your language.

first time i tried this feature there are random bug

sometimes the NPC can't show switch with ( : ) , if there are no Transalation

example: "Yes:No" >> Eden Teleport Office in Morroc

it suppose to be default "English" dialog if there are no translation right?

Sometimes the NPC lost of their mes

example:

[Kafra Employee]

The Kafra Corporation

is always bla bla bla

become

is always bla bla bla

* Kafra Morocc

The dialogs of kafra is broken even we don't have translated language, @lang <any language other english> = broken

Sometimes the NPC unable to read the translation.

Tried Rare diamond Merchant, i've change the dialogs. but not all translation readed

the merchant still speak english

Need more update :no1:

Edited by Kichi

Wooonderful people I expect you to know by now that reports do not go in the forum, they go in the bug tracker. Michieru and I have tested this system prior to release under many settings, I suspect all the issues mentioned so far are environment-related and thus I need the proper venue to pose questions on the setup and such, and I can't do it properly on this topic, so I reiterate, reports should go in the tracker. and no, you should not reply here with links to the bug tracker. Thank you.

Wooonderful people I expect you to know by now that reports do not go in the forum, they go in the bug tracker. Michieru and I have tested this system prior to release under many settings, I suspect all the issues mentioned so far are environment-related and thus I need the proper venue to pose questions on the setup and such, and I can't do it properly on this topic, so I reiterate, reports should go in the tracker. and no, you should not reply here with links to the bug tracker. Thank you.

what about suggestions?  :blush:

Suggestion should go to suggestion forum :D

Suggestion should go to suggestion forum :D

that forum seems so forgotten by devs  :( but okay  :lol:

in EndlessTower.txt

switch(select("Generate dungeon "+.@md_name$+":Enter the dungeon:Return to Alberta:Cancel")) {

How can I make the string of  var  .@md_name$  work well?

.@md_name$ = "Endless Tower";
would have to become
.@md_name$ = _("Endless Tower");

in EndlessTower.txt

switch(select("Generate dungeon "+.@md_name$+":Enter the dungeon:Return to Alberta:Cancel")) {

How can I make the string of  var  .@md_name$  work well?

.@md_name$ = "Endless Tower";
would have to become
.@md_name$ = _("Endless Tower");

ok now its working fine...ty. :)

hi

i try to use Hercules Ultimate Localization Design, but i get some error like this..

(before i set my config, i've to try to delete some '=' on comment line, map-server is show the same error.)

Untitled_zpslxumg7hy.png

this is my setting

Untitle1d_zpsi5ykdjxy.png

help me to fix this please

hi

i try to use Hercules Ultimate Localization Design, but i get some error like this..

(before i set my config, i've to try to delete some '=' on comment line, map-server is show the same error.)

Untitled_zpslxumg7hy.png

this is my setting

Untitle1d_zpsi5ykdjxy.png

help me to fix this please

you have to convert the conf file into the ANSI format and set the default_langueage to the same as  your po filename

Not change the lenguaje in renewall?

If you mean if we can change language in renewal, then , its a yes..

If you mean why we don't have custom language?

Because other languages won't be supported by dev, but any user willing to translate are most welcome.