Dastgir

release
[Release] ExtendedBG for Hercules (with eAmod BG modes)

215 posts in this topic

 

I wanna help in flux addon and in the ranking script, I know little php and scripting, for practice. just gimme leaks too, kek

 

 

>Actually i made the woestats work on Herc, vBrenth, can you send me that code for the adaptation (BG)

 

Been working on it since past 2-3 days, and Rankings are implemented completely(need to test off, but code is done) :D

 

kek busy, you can do it alone i think, you got the skills, and you already finished almost all of it lel,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

I wanna help in flux addon and in the ranking script, I know little php and scripting, for practice. just gimme leaks too, kek

 

 

>Actually i made the woestats work on Herc, vBrenth, can you send me that code for the adaptatio

n (BG)

 

Been working on it since past 2-3 days, and Rankings are implemented completely(need to test off, but code is done) :D

kek busy, you can do it alone i think, you got the skills, and you already finished almost all of it lel,

 

This is why we should throw pizza at Dastgir.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Repository Link: https://github.com/dastgirp/eBG (Please read README.md for installation steps)

 

Leave Comments/Suggestions if you find something.

NOTE:

  •  There might be some(/many) debug messages left in map-server which will be cleaned up.
  • I will add battle.conf soon (you have to add it yourself for now or edit the plugin)
  • The plugin might be a big mess to read/understand (I did many experiments over the year)
  • There might be some bugs

Thanks to @Rebel and @Myriad for testing and providing initial feedback

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Dastgir said:

Repository Link: https://github.com/dastgirp/eBG (Please read README.md for installation steps)

 

Leave Comments/Suggestions if you find something.

NOTE:

  •  There might be some(/many) debug messages left in map-server which will be cleaned up.
  • I will add battle.conf soon (you have to add it yourself for now or edit the plugin)
  • The plugin might be a big mess to read/understand (I did many experiments over the year)
  • There might be some bugs

Thanks to @Rebel and @Myriad for testing and providing initial feedback

nice man, thanks.

Is secure to use in a production server, or still not?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, xVec said:

nice man, thanks.

Is secure to use in a production server, or still not?

I am not yet sure, initial feedback was good, however there can be some bugs not known yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hopefully people can help improve this in a positive way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. at line 1770 of eBG_common.c, can you check here @Dastgir

2. Some sql error: 

: DB error - Field 'score' doesn't have a default value.  This happens if i bring flag to my base.
3. @commands not loaded.  there might be some issue on setting so it did not proceed to load other settings.
 
(07/29/2018 10:23:11) [ Debug ] : Function: setarray (14 parameters):
(07/29/2018 10:23:11) [ Debug ] : Data: variable name='$bg_flavius_ctf' index=0
(07/29/2018 10:23:11) [ Debug ] : Data: number value=3
(07/29/2018 10:23:11) [ Debug ] : Data: number value=5
(07/29/2018 10:23:11) [ Debug ] : Data: number value=5
(07/29/2018 10:23:11) [ Debug ] : Data: number value=2000
(07/29/2018 10:23:11) [ Debug ] : Data: variable name='BF_Badge2' index=0
(07/29/2018 10:23:11) [ Debug ] : Data: number value=15
(07/29/2018 10:23:11) [ Debug ] : Data: number value=10
(07/29/2018 10:23:11) [ Debug ] : Data: number value=10
(07/29/2018 10:23:11) [ Debug ] : Data: number value=0
(07/29/2018 10:23:11) [ Debug ] : Data: number value=0
(07/29/2018 10:23:11) [ Debug ] : Data: number value=0
(07/29/2018 10:23:11) [ Debug ] : Data: number value=0
(07/29/2018 10:23:11) [ Debug ] : Data: number value=1
(07/29/2018 10:23:11) [ Debug ] : Source (NPC): BG_Settings (invisible/not on a map)
(07/29/2018 10:23:11) [ Warning ] : script_get_val: cannot access player variable 'BF_Badge2', defaulting to 0

 

Edited by astralprojection

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, astralprojection said:

1. at line 1770 of eBG_common.c, can you check here @Dastgir

2. Some sql error: 

: DB error - Field 'score' doesn't have a default value.  This happens if i bring flag to my base.

	3. @commands not loaded.  there might be some issue on setting so it did not proceed to load other settings.

	 


(07/29/2018 10:23:11) [ Debug ] : Function: setarray (14 parameters):
(07/29/2018 10:23:11) [ Debug ] : Data: variable name='$bg_flavius_ctf' index=0
(07/29/2018 10:23:11) [ Debug ] : Data: number value=3
(07/29/2018 10:23:11) [ Debug ] : Data: number value=5
(07/29/2018 10:23:11) [ Debug ] : Data: number value=5
(07/29/2018 10:23:11) [ Debug ] : Data: number value=2000
(07/29/2018 10:23:11) [ Debug ] : Data: variable name='BF_Badge2' index=0
(07/29/2018 10:23:11) [ Debug ] : Data: number value=15
(07/29/2018 10:23:11) [ Debug ] : Data: number value=10
(07/29/2018 10:23:11) [ Debug ] : Data: number value=10
(07/29/2018 10:23:11) [ Debug ] : Data: number value=0
(07/29/2018 10:23:11) [ Debug ] : Data: number value=0
(07/29/2018 10:23:11) [ Debug ] : Data: number value=0
(07/29/2018 10:23:11) [ Debug ] : Data: number value=0
(07/29/2018 10:23:11) [ Debug ] : Data: number value=1
(07/29/2018 10:23:11) [ Debug ] : Source (NPC): BG_Settings (invisible/not on a map)
(07/29/2018 10:23:11) [ Warning ] : script_get_val: cannot access player variable 'BF_Badge2', defaulting to 0

 

 

1/2) Would be fixed in next revision (It is recommended to use char-server save)

3) Might be right, you need to include commands in groups.conf, its available to Admins by default

4) BF_Badge2 is constant from item_db.conf, it exists on both renewal and pre-renewal. If you have disabled it, then add it back, or change to whatever you want to give.

 

(Opening issue on github would be quick, however this forum can be used for support)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, astralprojection said:

Can you check on this @Dastgir.  I was using the latest Herc updated today.

Capture.PNG

Fixed (https://github.com/dastgirp/eBG/commit/b46bec4f5c39cb19b3f25258418e17a3490ee016), it was due to https://github.com/HerculesWS/Hercules/commit/45f0fd6ba6 that was released today on stable branch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good stuff guys. Keep up reporting issues in an orderly manner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now