Sign in to follow this  
Dogpatch

Flux v4p problem

Question

I give up with trying to figure this out. I installed Jaypee's V4P addon to my Flux, but I can't seem to get it to work.

I know some people here have a working V4P for Hercules Flux. I was wondering if someone can point me to a hassle-free V4P that actually works for Hercules or can someone help me fix the one I currently have.

I've added the vote site already but when I login to test it (as a regular player) the vote sites don't show up and there is this error:

Notice: Undefined variable: vp in /home/vegasrag/public_html/addons/voteforpoints/themes/default/voteforpoints/index.php on line 2

Notice: Undefined variable: vp in /home/vegasrag/public_html/addons/voteforpoints/themes/default/voteforpoints/index.php on line 41

No voting sites found

The SQL is fine, the installation was fine, this just occurs when I try to vote.

In case you are wondering what's in line 2 and 41 it's this

<?php if($vp): ?>

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

Edit:

Feefty's V4P is buggy. I just tried it before I posted this.

Edited by Dogpatch

17 answers to this question

Yeah. There's an issue with hercules fluxcp-- Flux::config('ThemeName') doesn't work on addons.

Go to your modules/voteforpoints/add.php#L93 and

change:

$filepath = FLUX_THEME_DIR.'/'.Flux::config('ThemeName').'/img/'.Flux::config('ImageUploadPath').'/';
to:
$filepath = FLUX_THEME_DIR.'/default/img/'.Flux::config('ImageUploadPath').'/';
change default to whatever theme name are you using.

If still won't work just use the url option instead of uploading a picture.

Edited by Dinze

Can't add sites

Catchable fatal error: Object of class Flux_Config could not be converted to string in /home/********/public_html/addons/voteforpoints/modules/voteforpoints/add.php on line 93

Edited by Dogpatch

Nice. I can add sites now but I can't vote lol

Unable to vote for the server. Err no. 1

I tried the solution you posted in Feefty's thread but it didn't work.

Yeah, I noticed it was something entirely different so I reverted back to the original files that I replaced. 

Any idea what's causing the "ERR 1"

I like how it's err and not error lol

I'm not really sure about err no 1. It could be that you are using a proxy. Try to disable EnableIPVoteCheck for now and it should work.

Yeah lol. I tried that and it worked. I forgot to edit my post and put that there lol. My bad.

Oh well, it works so this should do! Thanks a million!

I'm not really sure about err no 1. It could be that you are using a proxy. Try to disable EnableIPVoteCheck for now and it should work.

yea it worked if you disable the " EnableIPVoteCheck" , but it can abuse. if that's disable.

yea it worked if you disable the " EnableIPVoteCheck" , but it can abuse. if that's disable.

Yeah I know but something is wrong with his ip. The v4p that I fork in my github is working fine with EnableIpVoteCheck in my server.

Yeah I know but something is wrong with his ip. The v4p that I fork in my github is working fine with EnableIpVoteCheck in my server.

Good for you, :) on my side i tried it like 10x still getting that error 1, but disable "EnableIpVoteCheck" it work fine xD.