Sign in to follow this  
Aeromesi

Ultimate Broadcaster

Hey Hercules! Aeromesi here just bringing another release to the table specifically for Hercules.

[Ultimate Broadcaster 1.0]

Special thanks to: IeYasuru (I forgot to include credits, my mind was somewhere else!)

Now, what is the Ultimate Broadcaster? It's an old script that I found on my old eAthena SVN years ago, so I decided to recode it for Hercules! What is included:

GM Menu Features:

Activate Flood Control: You have the option to add a flood control for players based on 1, 2, 3, and 5 minute intervals. You may enabled or disable this feature as you please.

Broadcasting: You may choose "Serverwide Broadcast" to everyone, an "Anonymous broadcast" so no one knows who you are, and a "Multi-broadcast" to give multiple broadcast with timing in between.

Change broadcasting Prices: You have the option to change the serverwide broadcast, Anonymous broadcast, and Multi-broadcast prices all in the NPC with a Last edited by: so and so's name, so you know what GM changed the broadcaster, so no going through the script itself to change the prices.

Toggle ON/OFF: You may disable the NPC and input an override code to be used later to enable the NPC again, but be warned, write down whatever you input, or you WILL NOT be able to turn the NPC back on.

Last edited by: You may view who last edited the NPC and who disabled the NPC last.

Player Menu Features:

Broadcast a message serverwide: Let all players know what you're up to!

Anonymouse message: Anonymously say something to your foes or friends!

Broadcast up to 5 messages serverwide: You have the option to broadcast 2, 3 ,4 or 5 messages IF you enable flood control, if flood control is disabled this option is removed.

Also when flood control is active if you try and activate it you'll be able to run the flood timer again, even run the flood timer even if server restarts or not, and able to change the times IF flood timer is active, that's what you get to change.

So may I say, enjoy?

Also there is a variable in main_func.txt called ".@ServNam$ = "MyRO";" just change that to whatever server name you use.

Any inputs would gladly be appreciated =)

broadcaster.rar

Edited by Aeromesi

Thanks @Aeromesi. 

I'm using it now and love it.  :wub:

I'm glad you enjoy the release. I love you guys as much as I love Hercules :)

Glad to know someone is getting credit for my scripts. Good to know =3.

+2 :3

Me and IeYasuru just went over that I forgot to include credits, on my other script releases I provide credit for any functions/original author credits, some scripts on my HDD are from IeYasuru and I simply state the conversion from eA to Hercules is by: Aeromesi

Sorry about that :P

Glad to know someone is getting credit for my scripts. Good to know =3.

>+2 :3

Me and IeYasuru just went over that I forgot to include credits, on my other script releases I provide credit for any functions/original author credits, some scripts on my HDD are from IeYasuru and I simply state the conversion from eA to Hercules is by: Aeromesi

Sorry about that :P

All is forgiven. Just wanted credit for what I created is all.