Question

Hi,

I wonder if it's possible to block an item just in a certain map. Just like the code bellow from map_zone_db.conf, but just for a map. Is it possible or I would have to create an NPC to do not let players with this item on the map?

disabled_items: {		Wing_Of_Fly: true	}

11 answers to this question

I tried to add a npc to block the item but it's still possible to bring the item in the cart (with merchant and alchemist)

Is there anyway to block the item inside the cart?

@edit

Maybe I can add a script that checks each second if a player has this item, this way, when they pick the item from the cart the script will detect.

Who can do the edition to me?

Like the AFK script, but this one to check an item in the inventory...

even the whatever class bring the ygg in the cart they won't be able to use it, that mean your purpose served and don't forget set the items.conf as @@Emistry said above

// Will disabled consumables (disabled by map_zone_db.conf) be consumed when trying to use them?// 1 (official): yes// 0: noitem_restricted_consumption_type: 1// Unequip the equipments that has disabled by map_zone_db.conf ?// 0 : disabled equipments and cards are nullify (official)// 1 : disabled equipments are unequip, disabled cards are nullify// 2 : disabled equipments are nullify, disabled cards will caused the equipment to unequip// 3 : disabled equipments are unequip, disabled cards will caused the equipment to unequip (1+2)unequip_restricted_equipment: 0

https://github.com/HerculesWS/Hercules/blob/master/conf/battle/items.conf

item_restricted_consumption_type: 0 // so your player won't feel scamed using item without feeling the effect

Yes. Just make sure you added the mapflag

{	name: "Event"		disabled_items: {		Yggdrasilberry: true		Leaf_Of_Yggdrasil: true	}}
//Eventsquiz_02	mapflag	zone	Eventquiz_01	mapflag	zone	Event

{	name: "Event"		disabled_items: {		Yggdrasilberry: true		Leaf_Of_Yggdrasil: true	}}

Even with this the merchants can enter in the pvp arena with the item Yggdrasil. They put it in their cart...is there anyway to block the item in their cart?

Even with this the merchants can enter in the pvp arena with the item Yggdrasil. They put it in their cart...is there anyway to block the item in their cart?

They can bring and use it but it wont have any effect.

// Will disabled consumables (disabled by map_zone_db.conf) be consumed when trying to use them?// 1 (official): yes// 0: noitem_restricted_consumption_type: 1// Unequip the equipments that has disabled by map_zone_db.conf ?// 0 : disabled equipments and cards are nullify (official)// 1 : disabled equipments are unequip, disabled cards are nullify// 2 : disabled equipments are nullify, disabled cards will caused the equipment to unequip// 3 : disabled equipments are unequip, disabled cards will caused the equipment to unequip (1+2)unequip_restricted_equipment: 0

It's still not working.

Script:

//Noygg Eventpvp_n_6-5	mapflag	zone	Noyggpvp_n_6-5	mapflag	zone	Noygg

MapZoneDB:

{	name: "Noygg"		disabled_items: {		Yggdrasil_Seed_Box: true		Underripe_Yggseed: true		Dried_Yggdrasilberry: true		Leaf_Of_Yggdrasil: true		Seed_Of_Yggdrasil: true		Yggdrasilberry: true	 }},
Edited by Yoh Asakura

I tried to add a npc to block the item but it's still possible to bring the item in the cart (with merchant and alchemist)

@edit

Maybe I can add a script that checks each second if a player has this item, this way, when they pick the item from the cart the script will detect.

Edited by Yoh Asakura

@edit

even the whatever class bring the ygg in the cart they won't be able to use it, that mean your purpose served and don't forget set the items.conf as @@Emistry said above

item_restricted_consumption_type: 0 // so your player won't feel scamed using item without feeling the effect

Already did that but it's still possible to use the item.

not sure why, but i have used it since along ago and it was fine for me, if it were bug maybe you have to report it to dev

not sure why, but i have used it since along ago and it was fine for me, if it were bug maybe you have to report it to dev

Solved. Thank you.

Edited by Yoh Asakura