Sign in to follow this  
Neo-Mind

Oldest client

Hi,

Well I was planning to post this in Client support section first but its not exactly a support question. Just wanted to know what is the oldest client date people use now? and which type (RagexeRE, Ragexe or Sakexe)?

The reason I ask is because i plan to extend support of my patcher to old clients along with my current bug fixes.

2009-10-13 ragexeRE here.

Sorry for reopening this topic, I just want to ask if this client 2009-10-13 ragexeRE use the old interface? 

Sorry for reopening this topic, I just want to ask if this client 2009-10-13 ragexeRE use the old interface? 

I think use the new one, I do a little research and found this topic:

http://forum.brathena.org/index.php/topic/18526-hexed-2006070809/

Is in portuguese in 7th post the guy called Tidus post a list of hexeds, Sakexe(Starting 2005) and Xray(Starting 2007)

In the spoiler "Direto do eAthena" he post some links from eA, in it have de differ for old hexeds.

@Topic

I guess is about the year 2008, is the last I think with old interface

Edited by Felipe

I think use the new one, I do a little research and found this topic:

http://forum.brathena.org/index.php/topic/18526-hexed-2006070809/

Is in portuguese in 7th post the guy called Tidus post a list of hexeds, Sakexe(Starting 2005) and Xray(Starting 2007)

In the spoiler "Direto do eAthena" he post some links from eA, in it have de differ for old hexeds.

@Topic

I guess is about the year 2008, is the last I think with old interface

Thank you for the reply Felipe, I already manage to download all of them. I just wonder if 2004 sakexe still exist to download nowadays.

Hi,

Well I was planning to post this in Client support section first but its not exactly a support question. Just wanted to know what is the oldest client date people use now? and which type (RagexeRE, Ragexe or Sakexe)?

The reason I ask is because i plan to extend support of my patcher to old clients along with my current bug fixes.

Sir @Neo, is there any possiblity to add diff for sakexe clients for year 2005 in nemo patcher? I test a 2005 sakexe in nemo but some diff gives an error. 

Edited by Vuluts