Sign in to follow this  
Söel

help from hair styles

Question

I'm trying to add new hair on the server however I am not succeeding, someone can help me with this?

// Valid range of dyes and styles on the client.min_hair_style: 0max_hair_style: 102min_hair_color: 0max_hair_color: 10000min_cloth_color: 0 max_cloth_color: 10000

post-4958-0-67512700-1427759045_thumb.jpg

Edited by Söel

8 answers to this question

lPaATNl.jpg

is that really the male hair? can you take screenshot of the female one? maybe you switched then accidentally  :lol:

Yes, they are men's hair, you can close that I have found the problem, forgot to mark the 64k option in hexed.

³² is female and your character is male

Directory:  /data/sprite/Àΰ£Á·/¸Ó¸®Åë/¿©Female heads (described as per the iRO "Features>Characters" page) FILENAME	DESCRIPTION1_¿©.spr	"Archer" hair2_¿©.spr	"Novice" hair3_¿©.spr	"Merchant" hair4_¿©.spr	"Swordsman" hair5_¿©.spr	"Acolyte" hair6_¿©.spr	"Thief" hair7_¿©.spr	"Magician" hair8_¿©.spr	No class; long in back, short bangs9_¿©.spr	"Alchemist" ahir10_¿©.spr	"Assassin" hair11_¿©.spr	No class; short, bowl cut12_¿©.spr	"Priest" hair13_¿©.spr	"Monk" hair14_¿©.spr	"Dancer" hair15_¿©.spr	"Knight" hair16_¿©.spr	"Hunter" hair17_¿©.spr	"Blacksmith" hair18_¿©.spr	"Wizard" hair19_¿©.spr	"Sage hair"20_¿©.spr	No class; hair spreads out at tip21_¿©.spr	No class; Short curled bangs with side hair22_¿©.spr	No class; Wild hair, goes outward23_¿©.spr	No class; Short hair, curles on each sideDirectory:  /data/sprite/Àΰ£Á·/¸Ó¸®Åë/³²Male heads (described as per the iRO "Features>Characters" page) FILENAME	DESCRIPTION1_³².spr	"Swordsman" hair2_³².spr	"Novice" hair (Ewww, kill it!)3_³².spr	"Merchant" hair4_³².spr	"Acolyte" hair5_³².spr	"Archer" hair6_³².spr	"Thief" hair7_³².spr	"Magician" hair8_³².spr	"Knight" hair9_³².spr	No class; short, curls up on the side10_³².spr	"Priest" hair11_³².spr	No class; short, feathered hair w/ giant forehead12_³².spr	"Sage" hair13_³².spr	?? (Unused mystery head with a beard)14_³².spr	"Bard" hair15_³².spr	"Assassin" hair16_³².spr	"Hunter" hair17_³².spr	"Blacksmith" hair18_³².spr	"Wizard" hair19_³².spr	"Monk" hair20_³².spr	No class; short hair with long bangs21_³².spr	No class; Wild hair, flys out in all directions22_³².spr	No class; Messy, short hair23_³².spr	No class; Messy bowl cut

is your custom grf being loaded first than any other grf in data.ini? it seems a bit weird since the client should crash instead of displaying a file it doesn't have, also if you can check in phpmyadmin if your char really have hstyle 35, and try another sprite number as well!

is your custom grf being loaded first than any other grf in data.ini? it seems a bit weird since the client should crash instead of displaying a file it doesn't have, also if you can check in phpmyadmin if your char really have hstyle 35, and try another sprite number as well!

[Data]1=ryoungcolor2.grf << (hair style)2=ryoungcolor.grf3=newprontera.grf4=data.grf

The hair is also correct in PMA, could be due to the pallets? I use the Kamishi paid.

let me understand it, are you trying to use the female hair into a male character? do you want a female head into a male body? if "yes" then I don't know if its possible without editing the .act file

let me understand it, are you trying to use the female hair into a male character? do you want a female head into a male body? if "yes" then I don't know if its possible without editing the .act file

The hair are in the correct locations, Male is ³² and Female is ¿©, you ta confusing things not?

lPaATNl.jpg

is that really the male hair? can you take screenshot of the female one? maybe you switched then accidentally  :lol: