Aeromesi

Aeromesi's Fast as the Wind Ragnarok Services

For anyone interested in my free scripts all my scripts are updated first and foremost on my GitHub.

I have also added a new folder on my GitHub called "InstancePacks"

https://github.com/Aeromesi/AeromesiCodes/tree/master/Instances/Hercules/InstancePacks

What is the Instance Packs folder? Instance Packs means all the content required for a instance script that usually has multiple client side files & server side files will be all zipped together neatly in a .zip file so you don't have to download my whole github repository (though it is recommended because you can test out all my content) This is targeted towards people who just want one script and not a whole bunch, in due time I will be adding the rest of my scripts that require more than one file into their own zipped up pack.

So far for the InstancePacks i've added Ice titans attack El dicastes custom instance and Faceworm Nest.

For anyone interested in knowing my latest GitHub commits and updates to my script, just follow my GitHub or join my discord and visit the #github channel where my commits are posted automatically. If you don't like navigating GitHub, my Discord's got your back ^^ the link to my discord is in my signature.

image.png.61e7dc2dbc397b6a4f489f19a4bb320e.png

On 4/17/2022 at 1:16 AM, ShibaGoWroo said:

@AeromesiYo, you still good?

yes just started a new job recently n getting life together im atill around

15 hours ago, SpiritEX said:

bought a server package from him he took money through fiverr asked me to instantly pay him and blocked me,i have the proof!

You agreed to pay for the server hosting and never sent money after the first month to run the server, I ended up paying for it and you never decided to send funds to keep the server alive, this person has sent me multiple messages and even had other people message me on discord. Sorry but a server can't run itself and I never agreed to pay for it. You never sent me anymore funds after the first month so that's that, you can keep this up, have other people message me or I can just give you a warning. Your first post and only post on this forum is complete bs.

16 hours ago, Aeromesi said:

You agreed to pay for the server hosting and never sent money after the first month to run the server, I ended up paying for it and you never decided to send funds to keep the server alive, this person has sent me multiple messages and even had other people message me on discord. Sorry but a server can't run itself and I never agreed to pay for it. You never sent me anymore funds after the first month so that's that, you can keep this up, have other people message me or I can just give you a warning. Your first post and only post on this forum is complete bs.

you ended paying first month with my money so what it means i paid it all i just hire you to make me a server but you turn to be a scammer give my money back!!Just give me a server without hosting i can handle it and we are done..no excuses i paid you in advance for the server and i was busy with my exam also told you but you blocked me after taking the money,,,,money doesnt grow on trees give me my  money back or the server.

Edited by SpiritEX

1 hour ago, SpiritEX said:

you ended paying first month with my money so what it means i paid it all i just hire you to make me a server but you turn to be a scammer give my money back!!Just give me a server without hosting i can handle it and we are done..no excuses i paid you in advance for the server and i was busy with my exam also told you but you blocked me after taking the money,,,,money doesnt grow on trees give me my  money back or the server.

I'm not doing this you that you this you that. You failed to pay the 2nd month, sorry but that's on you.

Hello! can you help me figure out the emulator and basic server setup and support? I have a lot of questions about how things work. Of course, for payment.