ZelosAvalon

Oboro / Rebellion Quest and Skills

I don't have much to say, just that these two classes should be prioritized in future updates in the emulator they are falling behind!

Edited by ZelosAvalon

things like that makes me go nuts lol, developers got a life too, and no, they are not worrying about futile things, they do what their time allows them to do, oboro quest is a futile thing rebellion skills will be released once we got proper info, want to speed up the process? go level up a rebellion in kRO and try to get all skill formulas, seems like you think that developers have all their time available to help us while we don't have a shit back to the community? (I'm speaking for myself now), I try to contribute with the community as much as I can, you should consider doing the same (or even better) instead of just asking for support every damn time, sorry for talking so much but your "do it and that and stop doing futile things" with no love nor respect to the developers made me mad :)

things like that makes me go nuts lol, developers got a life too, and no, they are not worrying about futile things, they do what their time allows them to do, oboro quest is a futile thing rebellion skills will be released once we got proper info, want to speed up the process? go level up a rebellion in kRO and try to get all skill formulas, seems like you think that developers have all their time available to help us while we don't have a shit back to the community? (I'm speaking for myself now), I try to contribute with the community as much as I can, you should consider doing the same (or even better) instead of just asking for support every damn time, sorry for talking so much but your "do it and that and stop doing futile things" with no love nor respect to the developers made me mad :)

never seen you around, you never give me support, and answered a post of mine, and now comes to speak it? hahahaha I have to laugh even!

just think instead of being giving preferences to customizations, should be concerned with the official stuff!

I know you have life, I didn't ask you to stay all day, all week doing it! only asked to pay more attention to official stuff!

and for me to stay all day answering post asking custom scripts is rather futile!

the most of my post was about some error official quests ! and this is not useless!

happy easter! ;)
Edited by ZelosAvalon

A few of us from my team have been in touch with some of the devs and we understand a bit how things work around here. Each dev has their own style and is a totally unique person. No one is paid for developing hercules to the next step, if they are paid it is because of a per project basis. Everyone chooses what they will work on and if they feel like working on it they will do it and if their time permits they will do it. If they have paid jobs pending then they will do those first. I have found a few of the devs to be extremely helpful and respond relatively quickly to my own scripting questions... as long as it's not the weekend. Judging from your post it seems you feel they are obligated to help you. Which is totally not the case since no one is going to build an RO server for you. 

Could they prioritize better and work on different things? Possibly, but posts like that won't encourage them. 

Wow. Just wow.

First of all, I really don't see how answering "custom stuff" is "futile", unless you take need of every person that asks a question or two below your own needs. This started, and continues to this day as a community project, so every person helped is one more person to help others in one way or the other. Today's new member asking custom script question can tomorrow become a dev that introduces those scripts you are waiting for.

Second of all, posts like this will get you nowhere. If you want those follow evilpuncker's advice and gather what's needed rather then command people to just do it. As far as I know they don't have the necessary official info on the classes and skills, and if you can provide those there's a good chance it'll be done fater. After all, you don't seem to want "custom stuff", amirite? And if they'll go guessing game that's exactly what you get (Incredible, no?).

A few of us from my team have been in touch with some of the devs and we understand a bit how things work around here. Each dev has their own style and is a totally unique person. No one is paid for developing hercules to the next step, if they are paid it is because of a per project basis. Everyone chooses what they will work on and if they feel like working on it they will do it and if their time permits they will do it. If they have paid jobs pending then they will do those first. I have found a few of the devs to be extremely helpful and respond relatively quickly to my own scripting questions... as long as it's not the weekend. Judging from your post it seems you feel they are obligated to help you. Which is totally not the case since no one is going to build an RO server for you. 

Could they prioritize better and work on different things? Possibly, but posts like that won't encourage them. 

I'm not talking about that are required to help me, what I asked was thinking at all! not just me I saw several people are looking for it! I Never Said you are required to do this!
I wrote this post with a totally different thought of what you are thinking, now I'm angry, because he was uneducated! so said as he never helped me, so why his complain?

Wow. Just wow.

First of all, I really don't see how answering "custom stuff" is "futile", unless you take need of every person that asks a question or two below your own needs. This started, and continues to this day as a community project, so every person helped is one more person to help others in one way or the other. Today's new member asking custom script question can tomorrow become a dev that introduces those scripts you are waiting for.

Second of all, posts like this will get you nowhere. If you want those follow evilpuncker's advice and gather what's needed rather then command people to just do it. As far as I know they don't have the necessary official info on the classes and skills, and if you can provide those there's a good chance it'll be done fater. After all, you don't seem to want "custom stuff", amirite? And if they'll go guessing game that's exactly what you get (Incredible, no?).

if I knew that using the word "futile" would generate so much discussion would never have written this post! each has the free will I find futile sorry if you do not think! but if the person who customize something I think she should chase, not be getting ready, 

when I asked for help here in the forum on one of rebellion quest that are bugg, I asked to tell me where the quest in the emulator and myself would have sought the error, but I try to fix things yourself first, know the devs here Hercules are not obliged to help and has life, I know!

I'm sorry if I somehow demonstrated the contrary, sometimes I can write some things without coherence, in my day to day use the word "futile" does not generate as much fight as well, different countries, different cultures.
Edited by ZelosAvalon

@@ZelosAvalon

Its not implemented as yet and would take time to implement as we don't have official info.

@@malufett,

Weren't you going to commit rebellion skills with near to official info?? Any ETA for it?

@allother

Please no drama in the topic, stay to the topic and no off topic drama that could lead to conflicts between people.

@@ZelosAvalon

Its not implemented as yet and would take time to implement as we don't have official info.

@@malufett,

Weren't you going to commit rebellion skills with near to official info?? Any ETA for it?

@allother

Please no drama in the topic, stay to the topic and no off topic drama that could lead to conflicts between people.

@@ZelosAvalon

@@malufett,

@allother

thanks for the info, it was all I needed to know,

Edited by Dastgir
No Drama Allowed.