• TSilver •

[WIP] TProtect for Ragnarok Servers

Hello everyone in Hercules ,

Im Kiri/TSilver (formerly Ran Online Developer) , i was here to make my gameguard better and ofcourse this gameguard will be free.

TProtect is an GameGuard coded in C++ and C# , i have two versions of it in alpha stages in ragnarok one is the dll version (you can hook this directly to exe.exe/game.exe so it will be unbypassable and the exe version (but alot don't want to use this even me) .

Okay lets get straight to the point here's some features

Features :

• Easy to use
  • CRC Scanning the Game files
  • Easy to configure (Fixing this atm , found alot of bug here)
  • Process Hider (Hides Game.exe/exe.exe process)
  • Server side logging system (Currently in alpha)
  • Many scanning method , so no cheats can go thru
  • Hack Detected Splash (Web type & windowed type)
  • BANNING System (Currently Coding PHP for this)
  • And more to come

Current Developers :

• TSilver/Quiirex (TProtect Coder)
  • IYS-Security (Dragon Shield Coder)

Download Links :

• Version 0.2 (Alpha) : Releasing tommorow , messed up the source.

Updates :

• Version 0.2 :
  • - Splash Screen on start.- Hack Detected Splash Screen On www.linked-host.com/detects/ (Disabled ATM)- Window Name Scanning (Added)- Class Name Scanning (Added)- Bad Words Scanning (Added) - Bad Words Windows Scanning (Added)- Hide Tools Scanning (Added) - Detect generic Hide Tools like Cheat engine and many more.- Vitrual Memory Scanning (Added) -   Memory changing blocking

Suggestions (To be implemented) :

• Dastgir : Suggestion: make it send Mac and hardware Id. (Implementing ATM)

Requests :

• Can you detail me about list of cheats/hacks for ragnarok online to be blocked.

For those who want to work with me , hit up the message button must have atleast great knowledge in c++..

Donations are alot of help for the development though.

Edited by • TSilver •

Great! Finally a new free game guard

Suggestion: make it send Mac and hardware Id.

Yes im thinking of that but coding the server side will be a different console application and the problem is im coding c++ in Microsoft Visual Studio 2003 so it will be hard time to implement it into an linux systems .

Great! Finally a new free game guard

Suggestion: make it send Mac and hardware Id.

Yes im thinking of that but coding the server side will be a different console application and the problem is im coding c++ in Microsoft Visual Studio 2003 so it will be hard time to implement it into an linux systems .

Good nice one dude + 1 for you!!

Nice. Waiting to see how this turns up :)

As i have tested , the hooking needs the client to be undiffed then just rediff it. Damn this sure alot of work. XD

why does the hooking need client to be undiffed? does any patch overwrite a function the dll looks for?

Nice. Waiting to see how this turns up :)

As i have tested , the hooking needs the client to be undiffed then just rediff it. Damn this sure alot of work. XD

why does the hooking need client to be undiffed? does any patch overwrite a function the dll looks for?

Dunno or its just mine , 2013-08-14aRagexe.exe( Undiffed can be hooked , then i diffed it it works fine. But the file integrety would be messed up causing errors.) but in 2010-12-28aRagexeRE.exe (undiffed i can't hook it automaticaly. dunno whats the problem)

Nvm , got a fix for it. ^_^ It just need to be on a newer version of hooker so it can read all memory lines.

Edited by • TSilver •

project is dead ?

Nope im just fixing some major issues.

I think he its working on major issues that he found, Tsilver could you please be so kind to provide us an update :D? if you need testers i can help you 

Update atm is not possible. I was downloading 3.3GB and my ISP Sucks so i can't release an exact date of release of v0.2

I'm willing to support this project too if you're looking for a tester :)

Sure , testers are some kind helpfull.