Aeromesi

On Town Cutin Display System

Do you use my scripts for your Server?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use this for your Server?

[On Town Cutin Display System]

Explanation:

//Developed by Aeromesi//Version: 1.3 (eAthena to Hercules Conversion)//Ver: 1.2, Added Configuration Settings for: Character//Whisper NPC:whispmap to change the settings incase you change your mind, make sure to let players know! (Inside the script it tells you with whatever option you choose to whisper NPC:whispmap anyway.)//When you login to the towns in the array ".@cutinmaps$[0]" you will see awesome pictures that describe that town!

Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzIqsBG9s19fUlJLMFJfdFBSVEE/view?usp=sharing

How to install:
Unzip "ontowndisplay.zip"
Simply merge "ontowndisplay.grf" into your custom Servers GRF

And here's an old video visually detailing what to expect when you go to the towns in the array ".@cutinmaps$[0]":

If you like my work please view my Scripting Services below in my signature or simply Rep up my profile, any kind of appreciation means everything to me. :)

Enjoy and more Power to Hercules!

Regards,
Aeromesi

For some reason I can't upload anymore files... Did I make too many releases or does our user profile have a limit to how much we can upload? If someone could reset this limitation it would be nice, as I plan on making tons of more releases here... And I don't like using the Download Section, as it has to wait for approval, and I'm a forum lurker so that's just how I see it. Thank you anyone who can help ^^, plus google drive isn't my thing!

Edited by Aeromesi

For some reason I can't upload anymore files... Did I make too many releases or does our user profile have a limit to how much we can upload? If someone could reset this limitation it would be nice, as I plan on making tons of more releases here...

I don't think so that there are limitations, what is the error it is giving to you?

And I don't like using the Download Section, as it has to wait for approval, and I'm a forum lurker so that's just how I see it. Thank you anyone who can help ^^, plus google drive isn't my thing!

Approval is a must(though it approves much faster), since if there's no approve system, the download section will be spammed.

That's a custom request. This is meant for towns :P but I may see what I can do if I have the time

I like it! It reminds me of those games like tales that spell out the dungeons and towns names when you first arrive there =)

I like it! It reminds me of those games like tales that spell out the dungeons and towns names when you first arrive there =)

Thanks. I found this along time ago in a server and the owner is dead now I think.

I've made new cutins since then, and if anyone wants special requests I'm going to need a PM, but depending on how many they want for new maps I might add a price on that because I hate making a ton of image files, and it's time consuming. I just made the script itself based on a system I saw years ago and adapted it to Hercules

Edited by Aeromesi

Thanks. I found this along time ago in a server and the owner is dead now I think.

I've made new cutins since then, and if anyone wants special requests I'm going to need a PM, but depending on how many they want for new maps I might add a price on that because I hate making a ton of image files, and it's time consuming. I just made the script itself based on a system I saw years ago and adapted it to Hercules

can I ask for the PSD?