Neo-Mind

[Guide] How to add Custom Jobs

Please help me , I'm having problems when I open my Hexed 2013-08-07a with luafiles admin that Neomind posted . I diff with patch custom jobs . I'm having the following problem of the photo below .

Client 2013-08-07a

Diffed with Custom Job

this problem:

a9qn85.jpg

I created a new class with new were, however when equip equipment they are great as if they were in a normal class "large", follows the screenshot.

g1yHcxv.png7kScCwu.pngJMITpQw.png4Ug7leb.png

when compiling am getting this warning

itemdb.c:542:20: warning: left shift count >= width of type [-Wshift-count-overflow]

@@Neo

Edited by ellandson

If you want it to appear as a Doram you will have to use the client which supports it. Doram uses different set of tables.

Did you add the job to Baby_List inside PCIds.lub? 

Posted Today, 06:54 AM

If you want it to appear as a Doram you will have to use the client which supports it. Doram uses different set of tables.

yes, add baby_list.

however the items are still large.

kHptw4d.pngizpl3FV.png

which client you refer me to solve this problem, since 2015 10 29 is not being supported by herc, I add packs and other things to get constant errors on the map server.

@@Neo

Edited by ellandson

Posted Today, 06:54 AM

yes, add baby_list.

however the items are still large.

kHptw4d.pngizpl3FV.png

which client you refer me to solve this problem, since 2015 10 29 is not being supported by herc, I add packs and other things to get constant errors on the map server.

@@Neo

Equipped items will be large (all oficial items are hats and the wings/bags) check the Summoner Head, it use same size of Human Character.

Where do you find the other lub files? I don't have these ones.

PCIDs.lub, PCNames.lub, PCPaths.lub, PCHands.lub, PCPals.lub

Where do you find the other lub files? I don't have these ones.

PCIDs.lub, PCNames.lub, PCPaths.lub, PCHands.lub, PCPals.lub

In NEMO Folder

@@fxfreitas

how do I change it?

Good Question, I'm not sure, but items follow character Scale, so they only will be small if the sprite got resized (to be more small). Theres no way in my knowledge to change a item size in specific job class.

Edited by fxfreitas

The following job ids does not have base and job exp tables, just read .-.

Add exp tables for them .-.

The problem is i don't even have a job that having that ID. i know how to read. I wonder why i am getting that.

The following job ids does not have base and job exp tables, just read .-.

Add exp tables for them .-.

The problem is i don't even have a job that having that ID. i know how to read. I wonder why i am getting that.
Are you sure? Check your jobs again. If the console acuse, it exists. Edited by fxfreitas

Yes, i am very sure and i think the problem is with the mmo.h

Since the last job was 4215 and the custom one is 4230

I am getting 4216 upto 4229 unknown job errors.

Edited by vBrenth

@@vBrenth its not an error they are just warnings because you don't have any entry in the job_db files for the job ids 4216 - 4229.

You can ignore those warnings. Or you can use a job id closer to 4215 (But it could clash with any new jobs that Gravity adds in future - Not sure which IDs Summoner class uses but its probably not in the 4k range).

@@vBrenth its not an error they are just warnings because you don't have any entry in the job_db files for the job ids 4216 - 4229.

You can ignore those warnings. Or you can use a job id closer to 4215 (But it could clash with any new jobs that Gravity adds in future - Not sure which IDs Summoner class uses but its probably not in the 4k range).

Summoner uses ID 4218

BDrR7Qi.png

I don't have any errors, custom job works, but i am getting this warning.

bool pc_db_checkid(unsigned int class_){	return class_ < JOB_MAX_BASIC		|| (class_ >= JOB_NOVICE_HIGH    && class_ <= JOB_DARK_COLLECTOR )		|| (class_ >= JOB_RUNE_KNIGHT    && class_ <= JOB_MECHANIC_T2    )		|| (class_ >= JOB_BABY_RUNE      && class_ <= JOB_BABY_MECHANIC2 )		|| (class_ >= JOB_SUPER_NOVICE_E && class_ <= JOB_SUPER_BABY_E   )		|| (class_ >= JOB_KAGEROU        && class_ <= JOB_OBORO          )		|| (class_ >= JOB_REBELLION      && class_ <  JOB_MAX            );}
change to

bool pc_db_checkid(unsigned int class_){	return class_ < JOB_MAX_BASIC		|| (class_ >= JOB_NOVICE_HIGH    && class_ <= JOB_DARK_COLLECTOR )		|| (class_ >= JOB_RUNE_KNIGHT    && class_ <= JOB_MECHANIC_T2    )		|| (class_ >= JOB_BABY_RUNE      && class_ <= JOB_BABY_MECHANIC2 )		|| (class_ >= JOB_SUPER_NOVICE_E && class_ <= JOB_SUPER_BABY_E   )		|| (class_ >= JOB_KAGEROU        && class_ <= JOB_OBORO          )		|| (class_ == JOB_REBELLION) || (class_ >= JOB_YOURCUSTOMCLASS     && class_ <  JOB_MAX            );}
^ on PC.c

Assuming that your custom classes are consecutive and JOB_YOURCUSTOMCLASS is job with lowest job ID...

Hi people :D have you done this thing?

herc.ws/board/topic/12533-skill-tree-view-for-custom-jobs/

Enable Custom Job diff doesn't work in latest clients (After Doram/Summoner implementation).

The client exe doesn't open, will you update this?

PS: I'm using "2015-11-04aRagexe"