#21 Haru

Haru

Development Administrator

• Administrators
  • 369 posts
  • Emulator:Hercules
  • Github:MishimaHaruna

Posted 30 December 2015 - 11:42 PM

The format of 'mes' messages also needs improvements (ie merge all the lines of a sentence into the same string, be it separated by n or not). I'm personally for not separating it by n (except in the places where a line break is needed), so that the text flow will change accordingly to the font use by a (hexed) client.

For mob and NPC names, we currently don't have a plan. I'm open to ideas.

Announce/dispbottom, etc are all translatable, by using the _() macro.

FluxCP currently doesn't have a maintainer, so I'm not sure whether it'll happen.

#22 evilpuncker

evilpuncker

The Suggester

• Community Contributors
  • 2122 posts
  • Locationbr br hue hue

Posted 25 June 2016 - 08:02 PM

Here you go, see if it works alright (did only basic testing). Requires PHP-CLI:

php collapsemes.php /path/to/npc/folder
Old files are backed up as *.bak, files that need no change are not touched. You might want to use this in a separate working copy in case it screws up.

Spoiler

Edit:

v1.0.1: Removed a flag, added regexp overview.

hello :P any chance to have it updated in order to work with current system (that has been merged today), well, no hurries tho, but I guess they are not providing a conversion too for all npcs since there are only samples 

before asking for help, click here

some people that I admire:

Ai4rei (tools and client stuff) • Aeomin (the awesome thor patcher) • AnnieRuru (very helpful with script and source stuff)

Neo (N.E.M.O... do I need to say more?) • KeyWord (roBrowser <3) • k3dt (clients and clients) • Tokeiburu (awesome tools)

Dastgir (lua stuff) • Yommy • Ind • Haru • malufett

:ok:    and everyone that contributed in any way to the *Athena community in general (emulator, releases, support etc)  :no1: 

#23 Ai4rei

Ai4rei

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts
  • LocationCzech Republic
  • Github:ai4rei

Posted 26 June 2016 - 01:19 PM

Just to make sure, to make it support the following?
mes "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet,\r"
    "consectetur adipiscing elit."
↓↓↓
mes "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit."

#24 evilpuncker

evilpuncker

The Suggester

• Community Contributors
  • 2122 posts
  • Locationbr br hue hue

Posted 26 June 2016 - 01:50 PM

Just to make sure, to make it support the following?

mes "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet,\r"
    "consectetur adipiscing elit."
↓↓↓
mes "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit."

better wait for @Haru input, by the way since you pointed it out, the early code you provided can work now I guess, can you re-paste it and I'll try to make it work again (I don't really remember how I managed to do so lol)

before asking for help, click here

some people that I admire:

Ai4rei (tools and client stuff) • Aeomin (the awesome thor patcher) • AnnieRuru (very helpful with script and source stuff)

Neo (N.E.M.O... do I need to say more?) • KeyWord (roBrowser <3) • k3dt (clients and clients) • Tokeiburu (awesome tools)

Dastgir (lua stuff) • Yommy • Ind • Haru • malufett

:ok:    and everyone that contributed in any way to the *Athena community in general (emulator, releases, support etc)  :no1: 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 145 user(s)