Sign in to follow this  
Aeromesi

On Death Screams

[On Death Screams]

What exactly is On Death Screams?
Basically when you die, you scream the painful scream of death!
Male has 5 random screams
Female has 4 random screams

Scream sound effects from my favorite game: S4 League!

Change soundeffect to soundeffectall if you want all players to hear the battle cries of their death.

Download the Google Drive attachment, install the wav files in your GRF/data folder, and you're good to go!

Remember, if you like my scripting it wouldn't hurt to view my scripting services or Rep up my profile!

I hope you enjoy this simple yet in my opinion awesome script :)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzIqsBG9s19fMGtyVVV6VkFPem8/view?usp=sharing

Tested and working fine , some usefull tips: use opensetup and change sound to 2D to hear this soundeffect.

function	script	DeadScreams	{.@r = rand(0,getarg(1)-1);if(getarg(2)) soundeffectall "voice_"+(getarg(0)?"man":"girl")+""+((!.@r?"":(.@r++))+".wav",0;else soundeffect "voice_"+(getarg(0)?"man":"girl")+""+((!.@r?"":(.@r++))+".wav",0;return;}-	script	DeathS	-1,{// CONFIGURATIONOnInit:.NUMBER_OF_VOICES = 4;   // NUMBER OF FILES YOU GOT.FOR_ALL = 0;           // SOUND DISPLAYED FOR ALL =1 or NOT=0end;OnPCDieEvent:callfunc ("DeadScreams",Sex,.NUMBER_OF_VOICES,.FOR_ALL);end;}

This version will be better with soundeffectall supported (this is the whole script).

Edited by vykimo

-	script	DeathS	FAKE_NPC,{OnPCDieEvent:	.@sex$ = (Sex)? "man" : "girl";	.@number = (Sex)? rand(1,5) : rand(1,4);	soundeffect "voice_"+ .@sex$ +( .@number == 1 ? "" : .@number )+".wav", 0;//	soundeffectall "voice_"+ .@sex$ +( .@number == 1 ? "" : .@number )+".wav", 0;	end;}

why need a function ? :swt3:

Why does @@AnnieRuru take my scripts, flush them down the toilet only for the toilet to overflow with brand new awesome poop :(

I wanted to do soundeffectall

But imagine map with 40 players or more or any amount and they all die in some point. You'll hear 40+ screams, it was intended to hear the scream just for yourself xD

'Tis why I used soundeffect instead of soundeffectall.

I guess that soundeffectall play sound only for players around you (sound is centered on the attached player).

So it's kind more realistic to use that command.

- script DeathS FAKE_NPC,{
OnPCDieEvent:
.@sex$ = (Sex)? "man" : "girl";
.@number = (Sex)? rand(1,5) : rand(1,4);
soundeffect "voice_"+ .@sex$ +( .@number == 1 ? "" : .@number )+".wav", 0;
// soundeffectall "voice_"+ .@sex$ +( .@number == 1 ? "" : .@number )+".wav", 0;
end;
}

Way better :)

Edited by vykimo