Sign in to follow this  
markblank05

Cross Impact chain not working in higher aspd

Question

9 answers to this question

I guess because Herc follow KRO,

in IRO and IDRO you can easly chain them, i know...

Maybe @@malufett can explain it,

or others that have KRO account and a GX...

It's better to wait for malufett to explain this

as the db values seem fine...

(There are many issue with aspd i believe, like the Katar, though malufett said its working as intended... i dont thing so..)

(There are many issue with aspd i believe, like the Katar, though malufett said its working as intended... i dont thing so..)

nah..you haven't stated one..so I never said that its working as intended...

this is just working as intended(now I say it is zackdreaver :P)..cause the 180+ aspd beats the minimum delay of GC_CROSSIMPACT which is 500ms...180+ aspd is below 500ms so it is faster..means 500<400 = skill delay act will stop you from chaining it..if you want to remove it then edit your 'skill_cast_db.txt'....

:meow:

nah..you haven't stated one..so I never said that its working as intended...

this is just working as intended(now I say it is zackdreaver :P)..cause the 180+ aspd beats the minimum delay of GC_CROSSIMPACT which is 500ms...180+ aspd is below 500ms so it is faster..means 500<400 = skill delay act will stop you from chaining it..if you want to remove it then edit your 'skill_cast_db.txt'....

oh. thanks. this is the gc_crossimpact

//-- GC_CROSSIMPACT2022,0,2500:2000:1500:1000:500,0,0,0,0

should i just change the 500 to 0? or what is the old value of it to allow chain?

should i just change the 500 to 0? or what is the old value of it to allow chain?

there is no old value..its the official value..just change this '2500:2000:1500:1000:500' to 0

btw with 180+ aspd it requires 3x execution of CI for it to chain..tested in aegis..:D

there is no old value..its the official value..just change this '2500:2000:1500:1000:500' to 0

btw with 180+ aspd it requires 3x execution of CI for it to chain..tested in aegis.. :D

thanks, it was working, but the problem is it is easy to chain ci on lower aspd, how can i make it that ci will chain easy on higher aspd.

@@malufett

no other way to make it work like other official without editing the db?

huh? I tested in aegis it works like that..and logical means should work like that cause it has a delay...

thanks, it was working, but the problem is it is easy to chain ci on lower aspd, how can i make it that ci will chain easy on higher aspd.

then remove the delay in the skill_cast_db.txt