Arei

Hey!

I'm not really good for introductions, especially since English is not my main language, but I know it's not very polite starting posting somewhere without a proper introduction.

So I'm Arei, a

Java

developer and general programming enthusiast. I used to have a small RO server about 10 years ago with a couple of friends that I had to give up because I was lacking proper resources and funds to maintain it. Long story short, I still hang around with the same friends and we had the idea of starting a new RO server now that we are older and have money. ^^

So here I am, running Hercules for a couple of friends and creating an account to share my humble knowledge and fixes. Don't worry though, I'm not planning on diving in Hercules src anytime soon except for informative read-only purposes!

See ya around!

Thank you guys for the welcoming! :)

Yes Hercules seems to be really stable and the only bug I had to report so far was an innocent typo in a teleport script (that was actually bothering one of my crazy friends who grinded to his 3rd job in a couple of days despite the low exp rate ¬¬). It took me a couple of minute to set the server up and to be honest I would have expected more troubles especially since it has been a decade since I last used a RO server emulator. ^^

I really hope I can contribute to Hercules someday, my inner self is actually harassing me to start learning C/C++ at last...

Also thanks for retaining yourselves from bashing me because of that guilty pleasure called Java :P