Mystery

Goodbye - We'll miss you.

Today marks the day we say goodbye to Ind.

It's been a pleasure working with Ind for several years. He has been a great asset to Hercules and the Ragnarok Community over the years. For now, we bid a good farewell to an awesome developer of the Ragnarok Community. Ind will be leaving the RO scene for personal reasons, but may come back in the future. Although Ind is leaving Hercules, Hercules will not die. Hercules will now be lead by Haru and I. Myself and the rest of the staff would like to thank Ind for all of his hard work and dedication throughout the RO emulator projects!

With this change in mind, there had to be a domain change (herc.ws). The old domain (herc.ws) will still be available for the time being, but we recommend using herc.ws and changing all your bookmarks. We believe herc.ws was the best way to go for a domain change... pretty much 'cause all other domains were taken, or were too long then what we wanted (i.e. hercules-emu.org).

I only have one thing to tell you ind, thank you for everything that you did for ragnarok, how many times have we talked about new implementations to hercules, and came out wonderful things as apin code, cash shop, and you went above and beyond, you did a lot of things for ragnarok members never expected for it. I wish you luck in your life, a hug from your friend Beret.

Today marks the day we say goodbye to Ind

It's been a pleasure working with Ind for several years. He has been a great asset to Hercules and the Ragnarok Community over the years. For now, we bid a good farewell to an awesome developer of the Ragnarok Community. Ind will be leaving the RO scene for personal reasons, but may come back in the future. Although Ind is leaving Hercules, Hercules will not die. Hercules will now be lead by Haru and I. Myself and the rest of the staff would like to thank Ind for all of his hard work and dedication throughout the RO emulator projects!

With this change in mind, there had to be a domain change (herc.ws). The old domain (herc.ws) will still be available for the time being, but we recommend using herc.ws and changing all your bookmarks. We believe herc.ws was the best way to go for a domain change... pretty much 'cause all other domains were taken, or were too long then what we wanted (i.e. hercules-emu.org).

Thank you very much IND.

And just noticed the changes after I read it. 

it was awesome working with you Ind <3

you can still chat to me anytime on skype about non ragnarok stuffs :)

OK I guess this was long time coming hmm. Sad to see him go but I know he will come back :D.

THEY ALWAYS COME BACK!!! Isn't that right @@Yommy

Love you Ind for all your awesomeness. Good Luck IRL :)

@@Mysterious : so what will happen with the H.E.R.C. project ?

*gives Ind a hug* I hope everything is ok on your end. Thank you for everything you've done for the community and goodluck with whatever the future is throwing at you.

I may be new to the private server world but I have lots of respect and admiration for the legendary dev, Ind.

ALL HAIL!

#SeeYouAgain

We will be eagerly awaiting his return Ind.

To Ind, I may not know you personally but your devotion and contributions to hercules and ragnarok community are truly remarkable. Thanks for keeping us amazed every time. Good luck to your new endeavor in life. Not goodbye but we'll see you soon!  :)

You will always be a Legend. Good luck with whatever you are doing :)

Hope to see you back soon.

I'll just quote this :'( bai

We're all going to miss you, gl hf.

I didn't get to know you, but I wouldn't be back in Ragnarok "business" if it wasn't for you. Thanks a thousand times for your amazing work, Hercules is a truly remarkable piece of software. Wish you the best for your future!

Edited by Arei

I wonder what will happen with

http://herc.ws/board/topic/342-introducing-hercules-stress-test-server/

I noticed the domain change and think about H.E.R.C but w/o Ind? what will happen.

@@Ind: thank you for everything you have done with this awesome emu!

indeed lots of unfinished (and awesome) things by @@Ind will be lost :'(