buczak

Possible zeny bug !!

Question

Hello, I opened my server today to test, and one day had two players with 900.000,000z !!!!
To a char those bug there and every time the guy tried to enter the server the client gave error ... the other chars entered the good.

I do not know what can be, I took the npc / mail, by guarantee
Shows no message items sold at low, nothing!

What can be, personal help, I do not know where to look!

8 answers to this question

maybe some custom script that you use might be missing a zeny check, or maybe there is any item being sold over the value? it can be really too many thing

Like mentioned above check ALL custom scripts. Since you say no warnings come up when compiling, then most likely it's a custom script or a glitch. 

I would also like to add. @mail or the mail system in general actually does have an exploit. I've disabled it on all my servers. 

maybe some custom script that you use might be missing a zeny check, or maybe there is any item being sold over the value? it can be really too many thing

Please check this one. 

I will see all custons NPCs again, did not add anything that has not come up with the Hercules, but I see it!

When I start the server does not appear any being sold over the value...

every time the guy tried to enter the server the client gave error ... the other chars entered the good.
There's various errors.

It would be good if you screenshot the error by client and upload it here, so we can help you better. :)

I know an NPC that gives 500M zeny for single item. :) Maybe you're selling 17 Carat Diamond in cash shop or somewhere. This can be exchange to 500M zeny.

every time the guy tried to enter the server the client gave error ... the other chars entered the good.
There's various errors.

It would be good if you screenshot the error by client and upload it here, so we can help you better. :)

Has no error message, the client only stops working and closes the game. I logged with his account and it is the same, but already deleted this char ...

@@buczak

enable zeny log and track zeny changes

conf/logs.conf

log_zeny: 1,000,000

Put log_zeny 1000000, now I will be controlling ... Thanks !!

I know an NPC that gives 500M zeny for single item. :) Maybe you're selling 17 Carat Diamond in cash shop or somewhere. This can be exchange to 500M zeny.

Let me know where I think the source of this NPC buying Carat Diamond? I'll see if it can be too ..