Paroxysm

Parox Design/Coding Services - Flux CP Design & Integration | Patcher Design | Loading Screens | User Interface

This guy is really attentive, work really fast and have an impressive work quality.

Trust, reliable and accept a lot of sugestions. In other words, simply perfect!

Doing business with you was a pleasure

I hired RagnaGFX (now Paroxysm) to make a patcher skin, a login screen and login interface. The experience was great.

He has great customer skills and is very polite. It took a while to make, but he was very open to trying and creating your ideas.

I recommend hiring Paroxysm for your RO graphical needs!

I just received yet another completed project from paro. I am a little bit late with the feedback portion, mainly because I've been so busy.

Back to the review --

Timely fast responses and basically provides the greatest customer service one could ever ask for. Any special modification to your graphic or particular project, he will be with you every step of the way. Again, I recommend him to all, for his superior performance also holds true until the end. Thank you, Paro.

Hello Mr. RagnaGFX. It's been a while since our last project with you. Are you still active and available? If so, we'd like to hire you again. Thanks!

I'm available now. I got oto many clients recently that's why I can't accept more offers. Thank you!

Welcome to Parox Designs - FAST & REALIABLE

Guaranteed unique, custom web design every time.

Contact Information

Available - I can only do 3-5 projects at a time w/ my partner. Can finish a project before client's deadline. 

Skypeid: ragnagfx (I'm 24/7 online, very responsive, Idle in office hours)

Services Offered - Design and Coding

Support 24/7 - Even after finishing the project you can still contact us and we will respond as quick as we can.

Splash Webpage

Web Template

Patcher skin

Login Screen

Loading Screens

Banners

Logos

Signatures

Payment Options

Paypal

Western Union

Cebuana Lhuillier

Website Showcase

s45si1.jpg

10ekls8.jpg

2q9xk5i.jpg

33c9mc1.jpg

29nwlk3.jpg

Splash Page Showcase

2mg70wl.jpg

2vl1od5.jpg

Patcher Skins Showcase

futd8n.jpg

sotn5l.jpg

2944che.jpg

Loading Screens Showcase

2wgda3r.jpg

344owzs.jpg

9kpj79.jpg

2z3yixt.jpg

2yubqes.jpg

zxa53t.jpg

6p6lfk.jpg

2u8bg93.jpg

efjo0l.jpg

11t0taq.jpg

2pqpbt3.jpg

25qgdtt.jpg

2ahsehf.jpg

Signature Showcase

w18chi.jpg

1evzfr.jpg

2nrhvs3.jpg

2yljwjm.jpg

2q9fmue.jpg

t8t6xk.jpg

15d1cuq.jpg

fbe4b5.jpg

28riqus.jpg

n718op.jpg

2wclag8.jpg

144blvb.jpg

rlhlef.jpg

Login/Basic RO Interface Showcase

zn4y9h.jpg

2lm6u5v.jpg

219xrgo.jpg

345ctg3.jpg

ru04ux.jpg

Etc Showcase

w8w7s9.jpg

jfbw1t.jpg

123w11z.jpg

etz1ib.jpg

14scm6x.jpg

HM?

Thanks for doing graphic designs for our server. Still available? Please check our message in your skype. 

You know i'm always active in skype. Btw thanks for ordering again. 

cQqjf6h.jpg

hEGsHiG.jpg

SwVjs4U.jpg

mbvznHU.jpg

WqShdwB.jpg

8Gzcl4h.jpg

4WeGdll.jpg

On 6/6/2017 at 4:22 PM, noob189 said:

Hi Parox,

do you still taking the design services?how to contact you? i already pm you but no reply.

Yes I do. I think I've responded to you already. I'm always active in skype.

I have ordered a patcher design 4 MONTHS AGO and today I still haven't received a fully functional patcher as I requested.

Wasting time and money.

Skypeidragnagfx (I'm 24/7 online, very responsive, Idle in office hours)

He is hard to find since he is always busy. I always need to wait for a few days / a few weeks for his response, and most all responses are not helpful and really answered the question.

I have asked him about the patcher processes in these 4 months, he told me a few times like these. "I'm sorry, I forgot yours". "I'm sorry, I was so busy".

Great service +1

Support 24/7 - Even after finishing the project you can still contact us and we will respond as quick as we can.

The patcher I ordered has a Facebook page function. He said I need to find the code by myself. However, before I pay the money, I told him I know nothing about patcher code, he is still afk for my response for now.

Great service +1

After I sent the money, I had wait for a month and asked him a few times, he finally sent me the first background image for review. The quality and style were very different with what he showed on this post. Of course, I hadn't accepted it. Then after a period of time, he hadn't found me, and he said he forgot my patcher! Finally, I request him to use a existing background and style as a beginning, and it finally looks "normal".

Then I request a logo design, I sent him a demo logo and asked him to make the same one just change the name(my server was ready to launch, so I got no time for the design)
He gave a very different logo and I requested a remake again, and he said "We have to finish this project since it took so long"
YES! BUT IS THAT MY WORST?
I had left a very clear instruction about the design.
It took me another month and I still got nothing.
Finally, I finished the LOGO BY MYSELF.
His response is very SLOW, I always need to wait for his response for a few days / a few weeks to get one answer like a dog begging.

Edited by roprontera

On 7/6/2017 at 6:22 PM, roprontera said:

I have ordered a patcher design 4 MONTHS AGO and today I still haven't received a fully functional patcher as I requested.

Wasting time and money.

Skypeidragnagfx (I'm 24/7 online, very responsive, Idle in office hours)

He is hard to find since he is always busy. I always need to wait for a few days / a few weeks for his response, and most all responses are not helpful and really answered the question.

I have asked him about the patcher processes in these 4 months, he told me a few times like these. "I'm sorry, I forgot yours". "I'm sorry, I was so busy".

Great service +1

The patcher I ordered has a Facebook page function. He said I need to find the code by myself. However, before I pay the money, I told him I know nothing about patcher code, he is still afk for my response for now.

Great service +1

After I sent the money, I had wait for a month and asked him a few times, he finally sent me the first background image for review. The quality and style were very different with what he showed on this post. Of course, I hadn't accepted it. Then after a period of time, he hadn't found me, and he said he forgot my patcher! Finally, I request him to use a existing background and style as a beginning, and it finally looks "normal".

Then I request a logo design, I sent him a demo logo and asked him to make the same one just change the name(my server was ready to launch, so I got no time for the design)
He gave a very different logo and I requested a remake again, and he said "We have to finish this project since it took so long"
YES! BUT IS THAT MY WORST?
I had left a very clear instruction about the design.
It took me another month and I still got nothing.
Finally, I finished the LOGO BY MYSELF.
His response is very SLOW, I always need to wait for his response for a few days / a few weeks to get one answer like a dog begging.

Sorry for the bad service, I got important things to do in real life after I accepted the project from you, didn't expect to make you wait. I hope I can make it up to you.