mrlongshen

Simple custom aura npc

Question

Can someone make an npc, that player can choose desire aura. 

Here some list.

this is from @aura. custom plugin from dastgir.

I want my player to have this aura by npc.

I can add new list of aura. Please ? 

{ 586,  -1,  -1 },{ 586, 362,  -1 },{ 586, 362, 240 },{ 418,  -1,  -1 },{ 486,  -1,  -1 },{ 485,  -1,  -1 },

8 answers to this question

Here it is, bro:

prontera,150,150,6    script    Aura NPC    700,{    mes "[Aura NPC]";    mes "Please choose an aura from the list!";    switch(select("Aura 1:Aura 2:Aura 3:Aura 4: Aura 5: Aura 6")) {            case 1:            next;            mes "[Aura NPC]";            mes "Your Aura was set to #1";            aura 586,-1,-1;            close;                        case 2:            next;            mes "[Aura NPC]";            mes "Your Aura was set to #2";            aura 586,362,-1;            close;                        case 3:            next;            mes "[Aura NPC]";            mes "Your Aura was set to #3";            aura 586,362,240;            close;                        case 4:            next;            mes "[Aura NPC]";            mes "Your Aura was set to #4";            aura 418,-1,-1;            close;                        case 5:            next;            mes "[Aura NPC]";            mes "Your Aura was set to #5";            aura 486,-1,-1;            close;                        case 6:            next;            mes "[Aura NPC]";            mes "Your Aura was set to #6";            aura 485,-1,-1;            close;    }}

Here it is, bro:

prontera,150,150,6    script    Aura NPC    700,{    mes "[Aura NPC]";    mes "Please choose an aura from the list!";    switch(select("Aura 1:Aura 2:Aura 3:Aura 4: Aura 5: Aura 6")) {            case 1:            next;            mes "[Aura NPC]";            mes "Your Aura was set to #1";            aura 586,-1,-1;            close;                        case 2:            next;            mes "[Aura NPC]";            mes "Your Aura was set to #2";            aura 586,362,-1;            close;                        case 3:            next;            mes "[Aura NPC]";            mes "Your Aura was set to #3";            aura 586,362,240;            close;                        case 4:            next;            mes "[Aura NPC]";            mes "Your Aura was set to #4";            aura 418,-1,-1;            close;                        case 5:            next;            mes "[Aura NPC]";            mes "Your Aura was set to #5";            aura 486,-1,-1;            close;                        case 6:            next;            mes "[Aura NPC]";            mes "Your Aura was set to #6";            aura 485,-1,-1;            close;    }}

Wowowo ! Thanks alot ! I will testing and give you feedback :) 

@@Oxxy thanks alot its working . +1 for you.

prontera,150,150,6    script    Aura NPC    700,{    mes "[Aura NPC]";    if(BaseLevel < 255 && JobLevel < 120) {        mes "I can't help you!";        close;    }    mes "Please choose an aura from the list!";    switch(select("Aura 1:Aura 2:Aura 3:Aura 4: Aura 5: Aura 6")) {		    case 1:		    next;		    mes "[Aura NPC]";		    mes "Your Aura was set to #1";		    aura 586,-1,-1;		    close;		   			 case 2:		    next;		    mes "[Aura NPC]";		    mes "Your Aura was set to #2";		    aura 586,362,-1;		    close;		   			 case 3:		    next;		    mes "[Aura NPC]";		    mes "Your Aura was set to #3";		    aura 586,362,240;		    close;		   			 case 4:		    next;		    mes "[Aura NPC]";		    mes "Your Aura was set to #4";		    aura 418,-1,-1;		    close;		   			 case 5:		    next;		    mes "[Aura NPC]";		    mes "Your Aura was set to #5";		    aura 486,-1,-1;		    close;		   			 case 6:		    next;		    mes "[Aura NPC]";		    mes "Your Aura was set to #6";		    aura 485,-1,-1;		    close;    }}

There's restriction in how many options can be shown via select if I remember right, anyway, show the script.

@@Oxxy

Hello :) I have your npc in my test client and I can't get my aura to change, can you please explain how to add auras and how to make them work?

I am new at doing auras and this is my first attempt :) at changing them or adding them.

Mfg

Snowflake

Edited by snowflake1963