New topics in the advertisement section are invisible until approved by a moderator. Players may post replies in advertisement threads, but they must be a review of the server, or a valid question; no generic replies. When reviewing for the server, don't just say 'hey, this servar sux dun play it' without giving proper reasoning. Failure to provide a proper review will result in your review being deleted.
Rules for Topic Posters (server owners):
- Advertisement topics must be in English.
- You must be the administrator of the private server you are advertising.
- Unique topics only, duplicates will be removed. If the duplication is excessive, you will be banned from advertising in the forum.
- Your server must provide a website for users to visit.
- You must provide basic details about your server such as rates, NPC's, @commands (you do not need to list all of them).
- Do not list any IP address(es) of your server.
- You may reply in your topic if you are adding/updating new information.
- Replies just to "bump" your topic are not allowed.
Rules for Replies (reviews from players):
- Replies must be in English.
- Your post must be a review or a valid question; no generic replies.
- You must have played on the server if you are submitting a review.
- What did you like about the server? What didn't you like? What do you think could have changed? What was the staff team like? etc.
Updated: March 1st 2014