About This File
HPM autopots complete package.
Compatible with Windows System Only
if you are using Linux, ignore other files and use only autopots.c
some Linux Systwem got many bugs with files what are all ready compiled under VS2010 .
(Windows Compiled wont work on *nix)
1. Download and extract files using 7z or any application that can extract it.
2. extract it in your server directory ex: C:/RO Server/Hercules/
2.1. edit conf/plugins.conf and add autopots
3. find autopots/autopots.sln and recompile it.
4. You can now start using your ready made plugins
Pre-Compiled features, ready made MSVC. you can easily rebuild and its ready to go without any trouble on setup.
as simple as Download>Recomple>Play
if you are using VS2010/VS2009/vs2013 or whatsoever and you are failing to compile because of platform issue.
this is what you need to do.
If you are using other MSVS/C
right click autoatk>Configuration Properties>General>
search for Platform Toolset, change to VS2009(v90) / VS2010(v100) / VS2012(v110) / VS2013(v120)
then try to recompile again..
Note: Recompile if you modify the script.
the command is @autopots, @autohp, @autosp
If you want to edit look for src/plugins/autopots.c
you can also add alias in atcommand.conf
To on type: @autopots <HP_rate> <HP_itemID> <SP_rate> <SP_itemID>
@autohp <hp_rate> <hp_item id>
@autosp <sp_rate> <sp_item id>
// Change autopots/hp/sp timer by replacing +500 in milisec
if you want to use berry only type
@autopots 50 607 0 0
@autohp 50 607
@autosp 50 607
To turn it of, simply type @autopots again
If you have any questions feel free to drop a comment.
for more info on how to to use HPM visit Here
(Tested on Hercules rev. 137**)
What's New in Version 4.1 See changelog
- 3.1~ Initial Plugin Release.
- 3.2~ Update compatibility for the latest rev. 13321
- 4.0~ Added autohp, autosp command Rev. 137***[Mhalicot]
- 4.1~ Fixed Compilation error. Rev. 145***