• 0 replies
  9. Fantasy Cut in

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
Sign in to follow this  
  • Featured Topics

• Latest Commits

• Topics

• Hello everyone, I was thinking about doing the good and old race system (the one with palettes from a lot of years ago) in my server with the brand new clan system, that is perfect (look at this beauty and imagine the possibilities 😍) BUT,  there is a big problem, a player can't be at a clan and a guild at the same time, and I don't really think they will like it since they like to be part of a guild and fight in WoE. if it is possible to "force" players to join a clan (and have all the benefits of the db/clans.conf setting file) while not prohibiting it to be in a guild   okay, my request is kinda simpler than the above, is it possible to run only the Buff part from the clans.conf by something like sc_start SC_CLAN_INFO, 1 (and it will run the Buff script from clan id 1 on the invoking character?    
    • The file is present on the mirror, so no problem there. There should be a  rsu-kro-rag-lite.exe-debug.log file in the same folder as the patcher, that says why it failed to retrieve the file.
    • PTP admin   This script credit to owner.   can you help me to add scrip send zeny  to account per account basis., and also instead whispering script make a NPC so anyone can avail. then the requirements to use the NPC is @cash points.   silver account = 1.5M gold account = 3M premium acccount = 5M   !issue  whos character will receive the zeny. i think the best option here is to send thru thier bank system  in account_data -> bank_vault . then if they renew the amount will just add the zeny to the bank also. vip.txt
    • PTP admin.   help me guys the script is not properly working i already change the sql table name from select to level to the group_id where stands group ID level. because this script came from rathena which is not compatible for hercules database. anyway   my problem when i set the premium account the group ID value wont change but the others table is excuted. just the group ID is not affected by the script. vip.txt     else    // If the account is not already a VIP Silver one, add a new entry.                         {                             mes "Account ID: "[email protected]+".";                             sleep2 rand(100,850);                             query_sql("INSERT INTO vip_silver (`account_id`,`account_name`,`start_date`,`end_date`,`status`) VALUES ("[email protected]+",'"[email protected]$+"','"+gettimestr("%Y-%m-%d",21)+"','"+gettimestr("%Y-%m-%d",21)+"','ACTIVE');");                             sleep2 100;                             query_sql("UPDATE vip_silver SET end_date = DATE_ADD(start_date, INTERVAL "[email protected]+" DAY) WHERE account_id = "[email protected]+";");                             query_sql("UPDATE `login` SET `group_id` = "+$VIPs_SilverAccLevel+" WHERE `account_id` = "[email protected]+";");                             query_sql("UPDATE login SET `account_type` = 'SILVER' WHERE account_id = "[email protected]+";");                             mes "Account "[email protected]+" added";                             mes "successfuly!";                             close;                         }                     }                     close;                 case 2:    // Delete                     set [email protected]_1$,query_sql("SELECT account_name FROM vip_silver LIMIT 0,127;", [email protected]_1$); // query_sql can only display the first 128 lines of a table. This is so sad                     if ( getarraysize([email protected]_1$) == 0 )                     {                         mes "There are currently no VIP";                         mes "Silver accounts.";                         close;                     }                     else
  • Download Statistics

• Files
    • Comments
    • Reviews

Latest File
    By Sora

9    0

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.