0 votes
    3 answers
  8. 0 votes
    4 answers
Sign in to follow this  
  • Featured Topics

• Latest Commits

• Topics

• try this from the wiki   Trap Duration lasts 4 times as long in War of Emperium. case RA_ELECTRICSHOCKER: case RA_CLUSTERBOMB: case RA_MAGENTATRAP: case RA_COBALTTRAP: case RA_MAIZETRAP: case RA_VERDURETRAP: case RA_FIRINGTRAP: case RA_ICEBOUNDTRAP: { struct skill_condition req = skill->get_requirement(sd,skill_id,skill_lv); ARR_FIND(0, MAX_SKILL_ITEM_REQUIRE, i, req.itemid[i] && (req.itemid[i] == ITEMID_BOOBY_TRAP || req.itemid[i] == ITEMID_SPECIAL_ALLOY_TRAP)); if( i != MAX_SKILL_ITEM_REQUIRE && req.itemid[i] ) req_item = req.itemid[i]; if( map_flag_gvg2(src->m) || map->list[src->m].flag.battleground ) limit *= 4; // longer trap times in WOE [celest] if( battle_config.vs_traps_bctall && map_flag_vs(src->m) && (src->type&battle_config.vs_traps_bctall) ) target = BCT_ALL; } break; first off do backwards check for what limit is   limit = skill->get_time(skill_id,skill_lv);   ok lets do this then change this number if( map_flag_gvg2(src->m) || map->list[src->m].flag.battleground ) limit *= 4;     BTW get_time is skilldata1 get_time2 is skilldata2 . . . etc    in your skill db in pre re or renewal section 
    • Edit: I misread post thinking you wanted current time to be made 4x during WoE. Check post below.  
    • just cause servers are both in LA doesn't mean they will offer the same performance (unless they are from the same company and specs). Also wouldn't put it passed a RO reseller to lie about things...unless you still have the old IP active, there is no way to confirm server is actually in LA. check there is no double configuration overriding in conf/import/battle.conf maybe you tested on a GM account who have 'skill unconditional' permission in conf/groups.conf, then 2nd test didn't have the perm.
    • Hello people.  I have a question regarding skill cooldown and delay.  I had a server which I bought from a RO VPS reseller wherein I have these settings: skill.conf // Delay time after casting (Note 2) delay_rate: 0 // Minimum allowed delay for ANY skills after casting (in milliseconds) (Note 1) // Note: Setting this to anything above 0 can stop speedhacks. min_skill_delay_limit: 30 player.conf // Maximum atk speed. (Default 190, Highest allowed 199) max_aspd: 197 Then I put all skills cooldown to 70 in skilldb.   In that server with that reseller hosting company, after using these settings, I am able to spam skills as long as I have max attack speed.  However, I bought an unmanaged server and hired a developer to install my server in the latest herc trunk then I added the same settings above.  But for some reason, I cannot spam skills like before. It seems that skill spam keeps stopping and you cannot spam skill without using macro. The servers are both in LA.  The only difference is in my old server I had 2015-11-04 client while on this new one, I am using 2018-05-30 client.  Anyone can help me with this?  Is there any way for me to fix the delay or do I really have to switch back to 2015 client?  Will it really fix the problem if I switch the client?  Thank you.   EDIT: To give more context.  I will put a gif of the skill spam difference between my servers.  The first one is my old one (from reseller hosting) and the other one is the new server. * Note They are both in LA and settings are the same as above.  These gifs are skill spam with me manually pressing the keys (not macro).  Both servers use latest herc trunk (at that time). Reseller RO hosting (skill spam is still fast even manually)   Current server (skill spam keeps stopping when spammed manually)    
    • Still the same I only got that on my data.grf and deleted it. also dont have data folder. I use 2018-06-21aRagexe client.
  • Download Statistics

• Files
    • Comments
    • Reviews

Latest File
    By filipesaj

13    0