1) If GM tries to reset Farm Zones via NPC or command @resetfarm while the script is enabled you cannot do that. This is a safety measure.
2) Farm Instance Designer feature, when GM makes Farm Zone players get to know the designer behind the Farm Zone,
3) Fixed an error when imploding an array with a length of 0 when accessing player menu (this is if GM enables Farm Zone without setting up configurations of Farm Zones)
4) Cycling through the menu is a lot easier.
5) Added new @command @farm which you simply type and will bring you to the main menu of the NPC without having to go to the map.
6) New menu option to directly reset Farm inside of Farm Zone menu.
There is an @resetfarm which will let you reset Farm. If Farm Zones are enabled you cannot reset them.
There's a Mining Guy in each town which will either warp you to the main NPC in Prontera to talk to his co-worker (the Farming Instance NPC).
He also will warp you if you die and want to re-enter the instance. (I still have to add him to renewal towns like splendide and dicastes)
Alternative ways of entering back into Farm Zone incase of death;
The [Farming Instance] NPC warps you in-case you die
@farm command will warp player back into Farm Zone if they die.
Screenshots: New menu:
Showing the Designer of who made the instance farm zone.
The download attachment in the original post has been updated as well as the script on my GitHub.
Hello Herc, I hope you enjoy testing out my Farm Zone Instance creator script.
Here's some information about the script:
It is a Beta Build. I will be updating this script frequently. So be on the lookout for my GitHub updates.
Player cannot access until you setup and enable farm zones
Edit .GMList$ array for certain GM names to use GM menu
When creating Farm Zone instance you:
1) Create total amount of Farm Zones you want (Say you make Elunium, Oridicon, Dead Brach, Bloody Branch, and EXP Farming) when clicking [First Click] in npc Menu you would make 5. This is just an example
2) Type out names of instances
2) Input delay time (this was working and now it's randomly not)
3) Input item ID
4) Input Max amount of items
5) Input rate at which you want player to receive item
You can either download it directly from an upload I did on Hercules, or download directly from my GitHub.
GitHub Link: https://github.com/Aeromesi/AeromesiCodes/blob/master/Instances/Hercules/CopyPaste/npc/custom/custom_instances/farm_creator_instance_Herc.txt