20. [Plugin] Colored chat

• 14 replies
    • 13 replies
Sign in to follow this  

Announcements

• Featured Topics

• Latest Commits

• Topics

• this offer what I saying. I think this kind offer is not from Skyzone Hosting.  I don't see anything this have offer to my Facebook Page which is my Facebook Page is here https://www.facebook.com/skyzonehosting  as I said on rathena post. https://rathena.org/board/topic/131162-unauthorized-andro-usage-by-skyzone-hosting/ I don't earn money in the Partnership we offer. we only need there permission and allowed to put in My Website. if they don't allowed then we dont put it on Skyzone Front Website. do you understand what I talking about. your accusation is very wrong.   
    • There is no way to prove that these screenshots are real. Nor there is a way to check if you are or are not related to the thief that stole my code. But there is a way to see what you publically sell on your website: this is stolen and modified AndRO, not the original one. Being a partner with a thief makes you a thief too. So I just want server owners to be aware that when they are dealing with you, you can possibly steal and re-sell their work as well, telling that you only "partner with the seller", so there's no problem, right?
    • Hello I dont distribute AndRO source and first of all I don't have any Message on Our Legit Facebook Page. If I receive a message from you let me take a Screen Shots with your contacted message. Also we partner some dev and dont release with our name from other work. SHOW A MESSAGE THAT FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE.  2ndly we do recommendation to contact Chris if there is looking on AndRO and if there is want a PandRO we recommend it to Poring Devs. some of this are not connected on Skyzone Hosting we only Help them for there customer's we dont have income to them I'm just adding them to our website. as you see PandRO and AndRO are in my website but AndRO is no Page because im not dont yet to contact the original creator since Mailing is hard to contact them. OUR FACEBOOK PAGE IS HERE: https://www.facebook.com/skyzonehosting DO NOT ACCUSE US NO PROOF THAT WE DISTRIBUTE YOUR OWN WORK. WE ONLY SUGGEST AND HELP TO INTRODUCE TO NEW OWNER FROM OUR COUNTRY. Here some proof that I always do recommend to my customer to get andRO from Chris.  My Customers we help them if they dont know what AndRO needs    
    • Hello. Some of you know me as a creator of AndRO app. Recently (actually not so recently) some guys calling themselves Skyzone have decompiled my application and started to re-sell it to server owners without my permission. According to server owners, Skyzone Hosting is telling them that what they do is totally legal and permitted by me. It is not. I have contacted Skyzone Hosting and gave a proposal of "30% royalty with a read-only control on payment operations" but they rejected. Hereby I inform that Skyzone Hosting are cheaters and scammers. Servers that bought a cracked AndRO from Skyzone are sponsoring cheaters and scammers and I strongly recommend them to stop doing this and buy a license for the non-cracked app instead: http://roworkshop.com/andro
    • It perfectly works! Thanks a lot for your time and help! 🙏🙏🙏
  • Download Statistics

• Files
    • Comments
    • Reviews

Latest File
    By DaviLord

76    0

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.