I made a clean install of Hercules a couple days ago and every skill that I have tried seems to be working correctly, but when it comes to Fury/Critical Explosion (MO_EXPLOSIONSPIRITS) something goes wrong for some reason.
Although the animation and visual effects are visible when used, the character brings up a merchant's cart and doesn't seem to enter the Fury state (sp regen doesn't stop).
Client used is 20120410aRagexe from here.
Flags used for Hercules:
./configure --with-mysql=/usr/bin/mariadb_config --enable-64bit --disable-renewal --enable-packetver=20120410
Some notes in case it helps:
- Hercules source has not been modified
- Obfuscation keys have not been modified
- Diffs on the client only include those recommended by NEMO
- The cart that pops up isn't merely a visual effect, you can actually open it up, store things in it, and walk around as a champ with the cart on your back
- When the Fury skill is used, the plain gray cart is the one that appears, but when you enter a warp with it, it changes to another kind of cart
- Notice from the .gif that items introduced in the first cart don't appear after Fury is used at first, but they do when I cross the warp
Any help is appreciated.