Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About Nakano15

  • Rank

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. That's actually cool. I wonder if It could offer an additional functional use when making npc scripts. Like for example, locating players.
  2. Nevermind that, I already did the changes on the code to several ifs/else ifs.
  3. Seems like I'll have to, then. 😕
  4. I had quite a surprise, when I found out that switch only works for integer variables, and not for string. Someone knows if there's an alternative command that allows me to do that?
  5. The post you made with the solution to the skill crashing works, so I've been able to change class. And my server is pre-renewal, so It should be using the old izlude stuff. Edit:. I think I found the solution to my mapcache issue. I'll need to test that, though. Edit:. It works, I can walk through Izlude again. Just place that file he offers inside maps/pre-re and Izlude will be walkable again. Feel free to give a like or upvote on the guy who posted the old izlude map btw, and give a downvote to the guy bellow his post.
  6. Someone has found a workaround for the issue, I just needed to install the renewal data to make It work, beside that will also bring up issues with skill description, but I have an idea of how to solve that.
  7. That actually works, beside a few infos will be incorrect client-wise, like some item descriptions. At least is a lot better than being unable to open skill window.
  8. It didn't worked. I'm still crashing even after installing that on my client. Btw, I'm using pre-renewal version, since my server is also pre-renewal.
  9. I'm trying to use the latest ro offline pack, but the problem is that the game crashes whenever I try opening the skill window. The client being used by the pack is "2020-04-01b". I tried peeking at the grf of the pack, and thought maybe the issue was because data/lua files/skillinfoz/skillinfolist.lub was all kinda messed up, with commas in places they shouldn't, but even when I replaced the file with the one I fixed, the crashes continues, unless I missed a stray comma. Anyone knows why this crash is popping up?
  10. The issue of not being able to open the skill window literally locked the game to me. I'm bound to be a novice forever this way lol. Also, Pre-Renewal Izlude still has pathing problems.
  11. Little info here: If you're planning on adventuring into creating your own custom executable for your server, enable "Load Custom lua file instead of iteminfo*.lub" on Nemo, and set It's value to "System/itemInfo.lua" (without "). If you don't do that, you not only will receive errors when opening the executable, but most of the items will give errors and not load.
  12. Yeah, but those changes are actually to stimulate playing in a group, so the character is not 100% self sufficient, and other people may be necessary to do game content (even more end game).
  13. Before I delete the emulator files, I'll post these here: I did an experiement on my offline pre renewal server, to see how the classes would react if the skills had cooldown on them. Based on my testing, that would make the game require more multiplayer gameplay, and less potion chugging. I were unable to test deeper this because... Well... I were playing alone, so the skills were being kind of a hinderance for my gameplay. But I have to say, It made the classes felt more complementary, even more the Mage class. I were only able to add actual cooldowns to the first class skills, If you're interessed in trying, you can simply copy the cooldown of the skills bellow to your db/(your server type)/skill_db.txt file (cooldown in miliseconds, you may copy right away the value). Be sure to backup the file first. SM_BASH: 18000 SM_PROVOKE: 1000 SM_MAGNUM: 22000 SM_ENDURE: 10000 MG_SIGHT: 6000 MG_NAPALMBEAT: 3000 MG_SOULSTRIKE: 3500 MG_COLDBOLT: 12000 MG_FROSTDIVER: 9000 MG_STONECURSE: 16000 MG_FIREBALL: 7500 MG_FIREWALL: 4000 MG_FIREBOLT: 12000 MG_LIGHTNINGBOLT: 4000 //Probably better to set to 12000, like Firebolt and Coldbolt MG_THUNDERSTORM: 12000 //Maybe 18000? AL_RUWACH: 6000 AL_PNEUMA: 8000 AL_TELEPORT: 20000 AL_WARP: 30000 AL_HEAL: 4000 => 3000 AL_INCAGI: 3000 AL_DECAGI: 6000 => 4000 AL_CRUCIS: 7500 AL_ANGELUS: 13000 => 7000 AL_BLESSING: 7500 => 2500 AL_CURE: 5000 => 2000 MC_MAMMONITE: 15000 AC_CONCENTRATION: 12000 AC_DOUBLE: 22000 AC_SHOWER: 16500 TF_STEAL: 7500 => 3000 (What were I thinking?) TF_POISON: 17000 Some of those cooldown values may not be good for gameplay in group, so you may try readjusting them. Just keep on mind that the skills have to be useful, but not extremelly dependable, when readjusting the cooldown values.
  14. I thought that It was because of the grf, until I noticed that the game were actually reading my data folder, so I don't really think I need the grf file anymore, so I'm using the data folder now. I tried to rename the jobname.lub to jobname.lua, and It didn't worked either. Neither creating a copy of the Nine Tail sprite files and changing the name to the file of the mercenary sprite helped either, even If I placed on the same directory as the original. I'm running out of ideas.
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.