Hi, after several days of trying different guides (and videos) on how to configure rAthena, I am stuck with the same problems. Below I will detail what is my final error and the steps I followed, also the other options I took.
To start I followed ALL the steps in this tutorial:
I will show a summary of what I did:
1) I used github to download the latest rAthena update, from:
2) Then change the map_conf.txt files
3) compile with visual studio correctly(clean solution and built solution).
And then successfully run 'runserver'.
4) Successfully install mysql server, workbench and create the databases and schemas...
5) I Download 'Latest Clean kRO Full Client' by Akkarin, which is 2021-04-06.
And update the kro-rag-lite and renewal.
6) Download the language patch from
And paste it where the kRO folder is (overwriting the files it asked for).
7) Then download 2021-01-07aRagexeRE from
And patch it using NEMO.
using itemInfo.lua and itemInfo_EN.lua(i try both options) and the necessary and recommended diffs...
😎 Finally I copied the patch to the kRO folder. Until the moment everything seemed correct,
however when logging in, this happened to me...
I tried everything, editing the mmo.hpp files, changed the PACKETVER, the .conf files, and also tried different versions of RagexeRe and kRoClient.
There is NO case, everything is the same, it always updates and this happens to me, or directly crashes(or even worse, error messages appear and some of them with texts in Korean and the .Exe never execute). With the 2015 versions it does not work and with the 2018 versions similar things happen to me (the same with the 2020 versions)....
Alternatively I tried the version of the user @anacondaq, but I can not because it uses openserver x64. But the architecture of my pc is x32!, I tried to pass the databases(from openserver) to mySQL but I have no success and the runserver does not work(not connect db correctly).
I also tried combining both, same thing... I'm stuck.
I really need help, I don't know what to do. By the way my OS is Windows 7 x32 SP1