Sign in to follow this  
buczak

Help - Passive Skill Map Server crash

Question

I do not know what else to do, I created a passive skill that increases the MaxHP for a period of time.
The skill is functioning without problem, I get the skill clicking the NPC, and activate it get the buff, appears the icon of status with the remainder of the buff, etc ... So far so right ...

The problem occurs when the skill on, and I try to disconnect or try to select another character, the map server crash and restart ........................

I believe that the map server can not save the skill status, but do not know what to do. Everything works, just can not log out with the skill on.

I need to save the skill obtained in SQL database ?? I am completely lost without knowing what to do ...

Has anyone experienced this or would know where is the problem !! ??

Obs - Everything compiled without errors, no error messages in map server scren, only that the map-be crashed and will be restarted, and without errors on the client.

1 answer to this question

I thought the problem was the auraset plugin that is giving error in the map server. After disabling the plugin everything worked normally.

Edited by buczak