Nagad

Adding hairstyles found around

Question

14 answers to this question

With the hairstyles while creating a new char, that's beyond my knowledge. I've never really tried messing around with it as all my servers have stylists in game.

Open GRF

data > sprite > Àΰ£Á· > ¸Ó¸®Åë

¿© = Female

³²   = Male

Just place the corresponding files within that folder.

Then edit your conf/battle/client.conf

Looks something like this:

// Valid range of dyes and styles on the client.min_hair_style: 0max_hair_style: 68min_hair_color: 0max_hair_color: 533min_cloth_color: 0 max_cloth_color: 533

Tried, basically in game when I'm using the stylist it tells me that I have 68 styles but from 31 to 68 they do not change...

EDIT:

The no.29 is working now! But only this I think (and I think it even override the original no.29...)

I did a GRF with your data and I putted it in the first position in DATA.INI

Edited by Nagad

Tried, basically in game when I'm using the stylist it tells me that I have 68 styles but from 31 to 68 they do not change...

EDIT:

The no.29 is working now! But only this I think (and I think it even override the original no.29...)

I did a GRF with your data and I putted it in the first position in DATA.INI

Same thing happen to me, i have 70 hairstyle. Im done add to my grf. But in game I want to change to the hairstyle, but last is 48, after that nothing change. Why?

What client version are you guys using?

Re-diff your client with Nemo to increase the hairstyle number that your client is able to read.

2014-04-16a

If I enable it, when I create a new char and I have to choose the hair style, I can keep cliking the arrow to change it but after about 30 styles they do not change anymore, so same issue..

2014-04-16a

If I enable it, when I create a new char and I have to choose the hair style, I can keep cliking the arrow to change it but after about 30 styles they do not change anymore, so same issue..

Same with you

2014-04-16a

Try ingame rather than In char server