WhiteEagle

Colored Itemnames

Question

13 answers to this question

Yes. But I think that is based on the slot number.

This feature is nice too. Do you know where I can dowload this?

Edited by WhiteEagle

@@WhiteEagle

Maybe if you use the color codes in the item.lub/lua like this for example and change:

tbl = {	[501] = {		unidentifiedDisplayName = "Red Potion",		unidentifiedResourceName = "빨간포션",		unidentifiedDescriptionName = {			"A potion made from grinded Red Herbs that restores about ^00008845 HP^000000.",			"^FFFFFF_^000000",			"Weight: ^7777777^000000"		},		identifiedDisplayName = "Red Potion",		identifiedResourceName = "빨간포션",		identifiedDescriptionName = {			"A potion made from grinded Red Herbs that restores about ^00008845 HP^000000.",			"^FFFFFF_^000000",			"Weight: ^7777777^000000"		},		slotCount = 0,		ClassNum = 0	},......

to:

tbl = {	[501] = {		unidentifiedDisplayName = "^0000FFRed Potion^000000",		unidentifiedResourceName = "빨간포션",		unidentifiedDescriptionName = {			"A potion made from grinded Red Herbs that restores about ^00008845 HP^000000.",			"^FFFFFF_^000000",			"Weight: ^7777777^000000"		},		identifiedDisplayName = "^0000FFRed Potion^000000",		identifiedResourceName = "빨간포션",		identifiedDescriptionName = {			"A potion made from grinded Red Herbs that restores about ^00008845 HP^000000.",			"^FFFFFF_^000000",			"Weight: ^7777777^000000"		},		slotCount = 0,		ClassNum = 0	},......
Edited by Winterfox

@Winterfox

Thanks for your answer. This was my idea before, but it will only displayed this "^0000FFRed Potion^000000"

If I change the itemslotcounttable, then I get a different color for each card,

but then you can see the number of slots no longer ingame + is based on cards.

I try to give some Items special colors like "green = Quest Item", "grey = crap stuff like Yellopie", "normal = material stuff like Herbs"

Edited by WhiteEagle

@@WhiteEagle for that you need to diff your Exe  :P

Not exe diffing, but client reverse engineering :-)

Well diffing is technically the automated process to apply changes that a reverse engineer would do by hand. So there isn't that much difference except it's easier to apply a diff than to reverse engineer and change it yourself.

Edited by Winterfox

Any chances to have this topic back since its not been answered yet, yeah there is someone saying reverse engine code but the "THING" is how? people are to much posting but no proof yet.

from the video and screenshot, that is depend on item slot

I found this very very long time ago on eathena forum

https://www.eathena.ws/board/index.php?showtopic=244678

I never see anyone actually reverse engineer to show different color name without modify the slot